Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 09 2010, 07:31 PM

I've never been but I've heard of it; believe, it is south of Columbus? It is on my list of things to do. Kudzu is a terrible, terrible thing. If you stand still long enough it will take over. LOL
Old Jul 09 2010, 07:47 PM

I, for one, am thrilled with the new stuff. I do wish more than 10 levels at a time would be released because each time I don't get to work to level up anymore. I'm trying not to plow or plant much so I won't be at the top of the ladder the next time to new levels roll out. I do think we need either a fifth farm but I think a better idea would be to just let us expand the four we have already. I also wouldn't mind being able to grow cantaloupe, honeydew, kiwis, cabbage, different varities of apples, artichokes, and a lot I can't think of now. I'd also like some more nuts trees so we could make a can of mixed nuts in the snack factory. lol I also wouldn't mind being able to make pumpkin pie and other types of cookies. Lastly, I'd love to be able to buy farmcash with my coins but I'm willing to spend $20 on it to get some of the new facilities.
Old Jul 09 2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
I, for one, am thrilled with the new stuff. I do wish more than 10 levels at a time would be released because each time I don't get to work to level up anymore. I'm trying not to plow or plant much so I won't be at the top of the ladder the next time to new levels roll out. I do think we need either a fifth farm but I think a better idea would be to just let us expand the four we have already. I also wouldn't mind being able to grow cantaloupe, honeydew, kiwis, cabbage, different varities of apples, artichokes, and a lot I can't think of now. I'd also like some more nuts trees so we could make a can of mixed nuts in the snack factory. lol I also wouldn't mind being able to make pumpkin pie and other types of cookies. Lastly, I'd love to be able to buy farmcash with my coins but I'm willing to spend $20 on it to get some of the new facilities.
In my opinion, i think the reason they gave addition farms rather than expand past 24 x 24, was because expanding past that may slow the game down too much, with an additional farm, that doesn't happen because you only ever have one farm loaded at any given time. going upto say 32x32 for example would increase the load on the servers a great deal
Old Jul 09 2010, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTerry View Post
In my opinion, i think the reason they gave addition farms rather than expand past 24 x 24, was because expanding past that may slow the game down too much, with an additional farm, that doesn't happen because you only ever have one farm loaded at any given time. going upto say 32x32 for example would increase the load on the servers a great deal
Maybe you're right. I just look at the screen and wonder where they'd put icons for any additional farms. Maybe using a drop down menu to select which farm??? Hmmmm..... either way I love this game and can't wait to see what comes next!
Old Jul 09 2010, 09:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm thrilled to see the buy many option with items now. I just realized it. It will help me to create my tree groves.
Old Jul 09 2010, 09:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Hey Wilde Lily,
I have experienced that a few times myself. Try this. Hide all buildings, trees and other items (one at a time) around the cow. After hiding each item, slowly and I do mean slowly scroll over the cow. It should start to glow. I usually get the cow to "lite up" around the nostrils. When it does stop immediately and smack that cow into the barn. Just like real life as a farm girl. If this doesn't work, move one of the items, than you should be able to move the cow and put the item back. Be careful if you have items over lapping. Good luck!
I had that problem and realized that the cow was "behind" the oil refinery even though it didn't look like it. There are some items that are bigger than they look. I moved the refinery, and boom, I could click on the cow and get it in the dairy shed.
Old Jul 09 2010, 09:42 PM

i think dwn the line sumwhere we should b able to work on just neighbours farms while they r away and i love the new updats just hit 3.2 million xp
Old Jul 09 2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
I have a cow on my first farm that I can not move. I cannot place it in the barn, although there is room for it.I cannot delete it, I cannot sell it. Any suggestions?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Try hiding everything Trees/buildings/flowers if there are still objects near the cow (fences paths etc) hide them as well. Then try clicking on the cow and moving it
That worked! Thanks Tony! xxxxx
Old Jul 09 2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santmyer View Post
Hey Wilde Lily,
I have experienced that a few times myself. Try this. Hide all buildings, trees and other items (one at a time) around the cow. After hiding each item, slowly and I do mean slowly scroll over the cow. It should start to glow. I usually get the cow to "lite up" around the nostrils. When it does stop immediately and smack that cow into the barn. Just like real life as a farm girl. If this doesn't work, move one of the items, than you should be able to move the cow and put the item back. Be careful if you have items over lapping. Good luck!
Thanks Santmyer! I hid everything, and the quick action as the the nostrils began to glow was the clincher...the cow ddn't know what hit her! xxxxx
Old Jul 09 2010, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilde Lily View Post
Thanks Santmyer! I hid everything, and the quick action as the the nostrils began to glow was the clincher...the cow ddn't know what hit her! xxxxx
LOL..... she will now be saying no milk for you tonight!

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Closed Thread