Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old May 19 2019, 06:01 AM

Quest items are supposed to be random but 4 of the last 5 of my wife's and 2 of my last 4 have been FC facilities we do not own so it does not seem to be.
Old Jul 26 2019, 02:25 PM

I am tired of being cheated out of Farm cash, because the of changes in when the seven days start and finish. I have lost at least 10 farm cash this year because of it. I watch the times very closely and it seems when I am due 2 the time changes. I am taking a break from the game and may just quit. I have been here since very close to the beginning.
Old Jul 26 2019, 02:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanDaffin View Post
I am tired of being cheated out of Farm cash, because the of changes in when the seven days start and finish. I have lost at least 10 farm cash this year because of it. I watch the times very closely and it seems when I am due 2 the time changes. I am taking a break from the game and may just quit. I have been here since very close to the beginning.
Hi JeanDaffin,
I am not sure what you mean by the time changes. The time has always been that you have to wait exactly 7 days to the second after you last collected, before you can collect again. So if you do not collect at or close to the specific time you previously collected then for the next time will shift to the new 7 day time.

It also has always been that the length of time a completed quest remains on the chart is 7 days to the second from the time the quest completed. That is when the last step completes, not 7 days from the time you collect the coins for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 26 2019 at 02:58 PM.
Old Jul 26 2019, 04:59 PM

Quote:

The seven day time starts EXACTLY when you claim the previous FC. If you claim the FC at 8:00 pm on Friday then the next 7 days does not arrive until 8:00 pm Friday. The game does not change the times, YOU change the times by when you claim. You can wait until 10:00 am Saturday to claim then the next seven days arrives at 10:00 am Saturday. It is 7 days from when YOU claim. Same for each item you finish, they each expire seven days from whenever it was ready, not from when you claimed it.
Old Aug 01 2019, 01:05 PM

Okay, example: Saturday night at 8pm collect rewards for weekly prize. At 9pm I start final stage of 2 new quests for new week. 8 pm the next Saturday got to collect and 1 or 2 quests have now dropped off.
Old Aug 01 2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Okay, example: Saturday night at 8pm collect rewards for weekly prize. At 9pm I start final stage of 2 new quests for new week. 8 pm the next Saturday got to collect and 1 or 2 quests have now dropped off.

Hi Jean

I had a look at your data and you have not being collecting at the same time.

For example:

On July 7 you collected cash at 11:37 eastern time
On July 14 you collected cash at 14:40 eastern time
On July 21 you collected cash at 22:33 eastern time

You say that after collecting your cash you inmediately start last step for quests for new week. Well that is the problem as next week you dont enter at the same time to collect.

Let say you collect on Monday at 14:00 and complete a quest at 16:00 but next Monday you enter to collect at 18:00 then the quest completed at 16:00 dropped off the chart as the 7 days past for it.

That is why we always recommend that after collecting farmcash, to Not complete the first quest for the new week till next day or more depending on its expiration date.
Old Oct 01 2019, 07:06 AM

Why do I ALMOST never get any help from the Lifeline?!!!!

If I need a facility product I almost NEVER get the ability to WORK, only trade, which is not possible for ANY facility product!!!!

And often if it is a crop, etc. I don't get a trade lifeline?

I find Lifeline helps MAYBE only once out of every 5-6 times I try to use one. It is claimed to be random? NOT!
Old Oct 01 2019, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Why do I ALMOST never get any help from the Lifeline?!!!!

If I need a facility product I almost NEVER get the ability to WORK, only trade, which is not possible for ANY facility product!!!!

And often if it is a crop, etc. I don't get a trade lifeline?

I find Lifeline helps MAYBE only once out of every 5-6 times I try to use one. It is claimed to be random? NOT!
Hi John,
I moved your post from Suggestions as you are not offering a suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2019, 08:31 AM

Can you include more gifts that can be used in quests. really annoys me when i get the gift lifeline and cant get any of the items as gifts eg the quest I am on now is for hawaian pizza I can get pineapples tomatoes but not wheat only flour which is no use
Old Oct 12 2019, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarecheetham View Post
Can you include more gifts that can be used in quests. really annoys me when i get the gift lifeline and cant get any of the items as gifts eg the quest I am on now is for hawaian pizza I can get pineapples tomatoes but not wheat only flour which is no use
Hi clarecheetham

The gift lifeline includes the gifts from the gift page but you are also allowed to ask for ingredients.

In your case, you can open your Red windmill or the Stone windmill then click in the + icon for flour and ask for ingredients.
The ingredient for flour is wheat, so your friends will send you wheat. When you store it from your red giftbox it will count for your quest.

If you want to ask for more gifts, please post your idea in our Suggestion section where we have them grouped by theme for the developers to read.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a reply to a thread that fits with your idea.

This is the link to suggestions
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2