Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 17 2019, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallieBethSims@aol.com View Post
I cannot unchain my pizza facilities on #31 & 32 I had them on 2 other farms and they turned blue and said they were part of a chain. I don't work chains so I put the pizza facilities in my storage and bought new ones. Tonight I put my farms out to work and moved them to 31 and 32; it automatically made them part of the chain. I've asked about this a while back and no one answered so I let it set thinking that eventually it would reset.
Hi Callie,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the facility chains.

Click on the Facility Chains Manager in the far left column of the Toolbox, then click on My Chains at the top. Find the Pizza Facilities and click on the Delete Chain button in that row. That will remove them from the facility chains.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2019, 05:23 AM

Default Chain limits?

Ok I know regular facilities only export to service facilities and you can't have a chain of both types of facilities if they are meant to trade with each other. But can you have as many chains as you have facilities with the limit of 2 each? And should I be waiting until I get the dan degrees or is there a benefit to setting them up as chains before they got 'chain status'?
Old Oct 12 2019, 05:29 AM

do I need to be picky or choose one to add every week to get as many started as possible.
Old Oct 12 2019, 06:00 AM

what im really asking is if there is a maximum to facility chains I can run?
Old Oct 12 2019, 06:52 AM

is it one of each type of chain:

A) regular facility.
B) farmcash regular facility
C) service facility
D) Farmcash service facility.

4 Total adding 1 per week? this is completely separate from NCC?

im reading the guide but not finding the answer.

Last edited by Larwin; Oct 12 2019 at 06:57 AM.
Old Oct 12 2019, 07:23 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larwin View Post
Ok I know regular facilities only export to service facilities and you can't have a chain of both types of facilities if they are meant to trade with each other. But can you have as many chains as you have facilities with the limit of 2 each? And should I be waiting until I get the dan degrees or is there a benefit to setting them up as chains before they got 'chain status'?
Quote:
do I need to be picky or choose one to add every week to get as many started as possible.
Quote:
what im really asking is if there is a maximum to facility chains I can run?
Quote:
is it one of each type of chain:

A) regular facility.
B) farmcash regular facility
C) service facility
D) Farmcash service facility.

4 Total adding 1 per week? this is completely separate from NCC?

im reading the guide but not finding the answer.
Hi Larwin,

The information is in the Game Guide. It is a long read so you do need to take your time with it to find what you are looking for so have another look.

You can add as many chains as you like, one a week, providing you meet the criteria for the chain picked for you that week. Which of those facilites you decide to make a chain is up to you, but you do need one that has neighbours that you can import or export to or you will not be able to do that.

If you do not have 7th dan you will not be able to import or export. If you are intending to reach 7th dan on them you can add them as a chain and then when you have reached 7th dan you will be able to import/export.

It will rotate between offering you all types of facilities and coins or FC but you can not just add only regular chains or only service chains as it will try to keep a balance between the two. For example if you had 4 regular coin chains and 3 service coin chains, the next coin chain you will be offered is a coin service to make it 4 of each. If you ran out of coin services to add, the next time the coin facilites are offered to you again, you will still be offered to make a coin service not a regular as it wants you to have an even number of both types.

You can just do the coin chains and not the FC chains if you wish, but you will not be able to create a chain every week, you will have to skip the weeks that are FC chains.

Facility chains are nothing to do with the NCC.
Old Oct 12 2019, 07:38 AM

thanks Tiger,

I try study that guide some more as needed. I appreciate the long documentation you guys worked so hard on for this game. I try read it a little closer now and in future. I was mainly asking because I didn't want to blindly add facilities to the chains that weren't going to end up being used eventually. I read the guide some more for other questions I might have.

Thanks

Larwin
Old Oct 12 2019, 07:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
thanks Tiger,

I try study that guide some more as needed. I appreciate the long documentation you guys worked so hard on for this game. I try read it a little closer now and in future. I was mainly asking because I didn't want to blindly add facilities to the chains that weren't going to end up being used eventually. I read the guide some more for other questions I might have.

Thanks

Larwin
Hi Larwin,

You can only make a decision on what chain to add based on what you want to do, what you have, and what information is available in the add chains section at the time. It is possible to delete chains so if you add one that has say 10 neighbours to import/export to, someone might delete choose to theirs giving you less, or the opposite can happen you may get more you can import/export to. However if you chose to delete any of your chains remember all balance still has to be maintained between regulars and services and you can only add one chain a week, assuming you can do both coin and FC chains, less often if you can't.

By all means, if you can't find an answer you are looking for in the Game Guide, we will still do our best to help you
Old Oct 12 2019, 08:34 PM

When do belts reset? mine all say 1 again for chain i'm trying to get.
Old Oct 12 2019, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
When do belts reset? mine all say 1 again for chain i'm trying to get.
HI Larwin,
Belts do not reset. Are you sure you are not seeing that those have reached the 1st Dan? Does it show a single color or two colors?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, import