Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jan 26 2023, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyinlife View Post
Now this is separate, but this is just a quick question. I noticed people bundling all their facilities in one corner on top of each other. This is excellent for allowing more space, but will all the facilities still work?
Hi Joyinlife

I copied part of your post from Suggestions to Help and Support to be able to answer you.

Facilities work the same way as you can fill and unload them using the facility manager.
Old Jan 26 2023, 11:37 PM

ok. thanks. Will ask. I just wouldn't have put it on the quest farm or placed it on the water. Nothing wrong, just curious.
Old Jan 27 2023, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwoeb View Post
ok. thanks. Will ask. I just wouldn't have put it on the quest farm or placed it on the water. Nothing wrong, just curious.
You are welcome iwoeb

Edited to add: We just noticed that the Office Building is a decoration you can get in the Farm pass feature.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 27 2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old Jan 28 2023, 08:33 AM

Hi,I think i have a problem with my facs wall its not resetting,ive cleared memcache but all still highlighted in pink,any help welcome ,thank you
Old Jan 28 2023, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Hi,I think i have a problem with my facs wall its not resetting,ive cleared memcache but all still highlighted in pink,any help welcome ,thank you
Hi joolz68

Could it be possible that you worked all your friends facilities and now you are trying to rework them before 8 hours have past?

Please load your farm and then click in the yellow tool box.
Then click in the clock icon (Show times)

Click in Gamewide button. See the options for Rework facilities and Rework service facilities.

If those options show a time, then you have to wait that time before being able to work your friends facilities again.

If those option show a green check mark, then you should be able to work them again. If they are still pink, then close everything and restart your computer. Then load facebook and your game again and see if they are showing with a white background.
Old Jan 28 2023, 09:55 AM

Default Angelbear7042

Dear Farmtown,
I tried to put a bonus and they would not allow it saying this below
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

This is what I put as a message

Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.

Please send Thank You HappyFarming
Susan A.McGrath.

Also now my time to post for ingredients is limited so can not post in groups why this is really not fair we can not ask for things we need facebook said a limit on posting and I am barely on 5 or 10 minutes so now I lose another bonus. not fair at all. Please advise.
Sincerely,
Susan A. McGrath

Last edited by Tiger; Jan 28 2023 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Mod edit to remove emails
Old Jan 28 2023, 11:16 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post

Dear Farmtown,
I tried to put a bonus and they would not allow it saying this below

This is what I put as a message

Please send Thank You HappyFarming
Susan A.McGrath.

Also now my time to post for ingredients is limited so can not post in groups why this is really not fair we can not ask for things we need facebook said a limit on posting and I am barely on 5 or 10 minutes so now I lose another bonus. not fair at all. Please advise.
Sincerely,
Susan A. McGrath
Hi Susan,

I have edited your post to remove all the emails. This is a public forum so it's not a great idea to post them. We do not reply via emails, we reply to posts on the forum.

What you are getting is a generic Facebook message, it's not generated by Farm Town. That message can be generated for different reasons by Facebook and they don't provide the details of the reasons why or when those might be triggered. You can check your Facebook support in box and see if there is any reported post showing up there to see what might have triggered it.

If there isn't a post showing up in there, then there may be an issue on Facebook that they are dealing with that triggered it.

All you can do when you see that message is respond to it to let them know why you think that decision was wrong. There's usually a link you can click on in the message to do that.

The only thing that might trigger that kind of response that might be related to the game, could be what someone does with their game posts after they are posted them to Facebook. Once those are posted to Facebook what you can do with them are then under the control of Facebook, not Slashkey.

If for example someone were to copy the links or share the posts to many different areas of Facebook in a short space of time, like groups, that would be something that might trigger a response as spammers would do that kind of thing which FB doesn't like, so they can keep their users as protected as possible from that kind of thing. If you were doing that all we can recommend is that you slow right down and don't copy or share quite as many in a short time.

Unfortunately there isn't anything you can do if they have blocked you from posting, you just have to wait out whatever time they set for it before you try again. We have no way to tell you how long that may be.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 29 2023, 03:44 AM
Account Not Linked

I have been told that if you move a facility to a layered farm then you may lose it due to a glitch. Is it safe to put them in storage, then put on an unplowed farm and then 3x3 the farm?
Old Jan 29 2023, 06:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have been told that if you move a facility to a layered farm then you may lose it due to a glitch. Is it safe to put them in storage, then put on an unplowed farm and then 3x3 the farm?
Hi rodkay1,

There isn't any kind of layering that is totally risk free. The more that is done, the higher the risk, no matter what the item is.

The problems that layering of crops or any other workable item or placing anything on top of those tend not to be immediately visible until the farm is altered in some way so it's possible to have a problem and not be aware that there is one. It may only take one item too many in a particular spot, row or column to cause a problem with undeletable plots for crops or random existing things on a layered farm to go missing.

We certainly can not be 100% sure that no problem will arise at the time that you do it or that it could happen at a later point, even if we were to go look at a farm to see what was there.

The only intended "overlapping" that was allowed was meant for decoration purposes, to use the freestyle farm designers to partially overlap an item with another one to get them closer to each other for a better looking design and for creating some waterfall features.

The freestyle designers that can allow things like facilities/waters to be placed off the edges of a farm was also not intended.

Overlapping a lot of items in the same area can cause problems with slow loading of that farm for some farmers. That's something else to consider if you want to do that and you notice any slowdown when you work that farm or others work it for you.

If you are going to move facilities to other farms please remember that when you are participating in the Neighborhood Chains Contest you must NOT store to move any of those facilities to other farms until the contest is over or that will cause you to abandon the contest and there's no way to get you back into it.
There are 2 types of warning popups when you store a facility, but you do have to read all the information in them to know if it's only a warning about losing products or if it's going to be the one that warns you that you are about to store a facility that is used in the NCC. If you're in any doubt, don't move any facility that can be used for the NCC.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 29 2023, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Do we have a Herbs & Spices facility? I've looked/searched but don't see anything for just herbs and spices. If we don't, could we please have one? For coins? Thank-You!

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending