Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Apr 12 2023, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hello all
I have had this problem for quite a long time, and it frustrated me enough to go ahead and ask about it today ;-) IF it is just a know FB issue, then no worries, I'll live with it in hopes to fully going to new site soon. I haven't tested it on new site, but since that's still in progress, I figured that wouldn't help anyway for the moment ;-)

When I use the START ALL button (I have all tools), it looks like it loads them all to 100%. When I reload just one moment later, it goes back to (let's say) the 2% loaded and I have to reload. It also appears to be using products since my amount in production lowers each time. Though I haven't tested this in the minute detail to see if less cinnamon logs are gone ;-)
Sometimes I have to reload it 4-5 times, again products reducing each time. This happens even if I wait a moment in between (such as I may have clicked too quick or something).
Any advice? Known issue? Or should I report it as a bug formally on the site?
Hi Smilie,
If you are low on an ingredient or ingredients and not all can be filled then the Start All process doesn't complete the first time. When you reload your farms then everything updates and any ingredients that you received bonus batches for are replaced back into your storage. When you then run the Start All again it will be able to fill more in the facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 12 2023, 09:11 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Smilie,
If you are low on an ingredient or ingredients and not all can be filled then the Start All process doesn't complete the first time. When you reload your farms then everything updates and any ingredients that you received bonus batches for are replaced back into your storage. When you then run the Start All again it will be able to fill more in the facilities.
Thank you! I'll will try the reloading of the application instead of just trying to reload the facility manager I have done in the past.

... and for smiles - aren't we ALL short on ingredients somewhere hee hee.
Old Apr 14 2023, 08:21 AM

Been trying this for a couple of days, and it's still happening - even when reloading the application after filling (though not as often as previously). I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. But I guess I will just live with it and/or maybe submit a ticket or something once the new site is fully operational. Don't want to bug anyone while they are working on that when this is something so small.
Old Apr 14 2023, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Been trying this for a couple of days, and it's still happening - even when reloading the application after filling (though not as often as previously). I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. But I guess I will just live with it and/or maybe submit a ticket or something once the new site is fully operational. Don't want to bug anyone while they are working on that when this is something so small.
Hi smilie

Taz is not available at this moment.

Is this happening with all your facilities or only with some specific ones?

Im not sure how a facility can show you it is filled to 100% and a moment later only shows 2% filled.

When you fill a facility which was empty, then the facility manager shows you the picture of that facility, Pending, Done and Utilization. In this last item, Utilization, you can see the % filled, in your case it should show 100%

Let say someone was working your facilities or some batches were done while you reload the game. Then Utilization should show let say 80% but if you open the facility and click in What's pending button, then the items produced in the facility should show 4% or 2% according to the facility.

If that is not what is happening to you, and the facility shows 100% in Utilization and 1 minute later Utilization shows 2% then I would suggest you to contact Support.

Always be sure your browser is up to date and also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.
And be sure you are loading the game from your home page in facebook and not from a saved link in your computer.
Old Apr 15 2023, 03:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi smilie

Is this happening with all your facilities or only with some specific ones?

Im not sure how a facility can show you it is filled to 100% and a moment later only shows 2% filled.
Hi Marymarcel,
Perhaps I mis-spoke on situation, sorry about that... will try to word differently.
People work facilities, the facilities then go to 2% (for sake of argument). Then I refill the facilities. They show 100% after I refill.
The next little bit (within 1 minute or two, sometimes immediately) when I open the facility manager again, it is showing at 2% still.
I reload the facilities, they go back to 100% but then less products show pending (sometimes by 1M or so). I reload facility manager (even trying what Taz suggested of reloading game, and have tried clearing memcache as well). No luck, they are still at 2%.
Eventually, upon reloading maybe 5-6x, it shows 100% filled.
I would understand at the 80 or 60% if someone works the farms, but this has even happened if I don't post for a while.
Browser up to date, load from "play" tab, have tried memcache. Oh, and happens when I try 3 different browsers as well, forgot to mention that!
It tends to happen only to regular facilities, but yes, all of them. I don't notice it on the service facilities - those typically show 100% back to back.
Hopefully I answered everything you mentioned

Last edited by smilie224; Apr 15 2023 at 03:57 AM.
Old Apr 15 2023, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Hi Marymarcel,
Perhaps I mis-spoke on situation, sorry about that... will try to word differently.
People work facilities, the facilities then go to 2% (for sake of argument). Then I refill the facilities. They show 100% after I refill.
The next little bit (within 1 minute or two, sometimes immediately) when I open the facility manager again, it is showing at 2% still.
I reload the facilities, they go back to 100% but then less products show pending (sometimes by 1M or so). I reload facility manager (even trying what Taz suggested of reloading game, and have tried clearing memcache as well). No luck, they are still at 2%.
Eventually, upon reloading maybe 5-6x, it shows 100% filled.
I would understand at the 80 or 60% if someone works the farms, but this has even happened if I don't post for a while.
Browser up to date, load from "play" tab, have tried memcache. Oh, and happens when I try 3 different browsers as well, forgot to mention that!
It tends to happen only to regular facilities, but yes, all of them. I don't notice it on the service facilities - those typically show 100% back to back.
Hopefully I answered everything you mentioned
Hi smilie

Thanks for your responses

We are not sure what is happening when you try to refill your facilities so please contact Support to let them can check on this. You have the instructions to contact them in my previous response.
Old Apr 24 2023, 03:48 PM

why is it not possible to post facilities from the new website? Why do you have to return to FB in order to post facilities to get help?
Old Apr 24 2023, 03:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
why is it not possible to post facilities from the new website? Why do you have to return to FB in order to post facilities to get help?
Hi Rodneycs,
You are posting the facilities from the website, but they only go to the Wall Requests where on Facebook they are posted to your newsfeed as well as the Wall Requests. It is not possible for the web site to post on to your newsfeed in Facxebook, specially if the game is blocked again or removed completely by Facebook.

Everyone will have to remember to go to the Wall Requests to work the facility posts reather than depending on the newsfeed on Facebook which has always been limited so you were not seeing all those posts anyway.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 24 2023, 04:33 PM

Default where do I find wall requests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Rodneycs,
You are posting the facilities from the website, but they only go to the Wall Requests where on Facebook they are posted to your newsfeed as well as the Wall Requests. It is not possible for the web site to post on to your newsfeed in Facxebook, specially if the game is blocked again or removed completely by Facebook.

Everyone will have to remember to go to the Wall Requests to work the facility posts reather than depending on the newsfeed on Facebook which has always been limited so you were not seeing all those posts anyway.
. where do I find wall requests? Have never used them.

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 24 2023 at 04:40 PM.
Old Apr 24 2023, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
. where do I find wall requests? Have never used them.
Hi rodneycs

Taz is not available at this moment.

Please click in your My Requests tab. When you do that you will see 2 blue links.

1. Show Facility Wall requests, where you will find your friends facilities posts. Please remember you cant see your own posts there.

2. Other Wall Requests, where you will find posts about ingredients requests, specific gifts requests and bonuses.

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending