Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 21 2022, 04:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnorton View Post
cleared browsing data
Hi Jnorton,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring.

Make sure you are on line (plug in top bar is green).

If it is, then you may need to try changing your language in your preferences to another language, click the green check to save and then close and restart your farms. Then do the same procedure again changing your language back to english US.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2022, 11:47 AM

Default Working other farms

I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.
Old Apr 23 2022, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifrabell View Post
I was hired from the market place to work, once finished they offered me a couple more farms and hired me from their farm. These subsequent farms I did not get any bonus.
Hi Ifrabell,
I moved your post to the thread about hiring and bonus.
You have to be hired from the Job Market or Inn for all jobs or they have to re hire you while you are working to be able to add on additional farms and jobs.
The account linked to your email does not show any hired jobs. If you want us to check this please provide the ID number for your farms you were working from. That ID will be in the banner above your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 04 2022, 08:26 AM

Default Pure frustration!

When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old May 04 2022, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
When I hire I like to give the job to one person and let them do the job SOLO. When I hire out myself that is the way I like it so I want to pass it on. Today I tried to hire someone, the color went yellow and I waited another 30 seconds. Then I hired someone else. At some point the first person noticed the hired notice and so now I have two working. This is not what I wanted or what I promised to the second hire.
Hi DeniseDJ

I moved your post to the thread about Hiring and bonus chest in Help & Support.

We are aware that some farmers have this problem from time to time. Maybe there is a problem at that moment with data transfer or the timing is not working correctly at that point.

We have tested this time ago and we were not able to reproduce the problem, but if you wish you can contact Support. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old May 05 2022, 01:21 AM

Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.
Old May 05 2022, 05:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRB View Post
Just tried hiring someone that just asked to be hired, It went yellow. Sent another request and it went yellow. waited a few minutes and hired someone else, it got accepted immediately. A good five minutes later the first person accepted.
I only hope when this happens they don't get mad for the double hire.

This needs to get fix. When it turns yellow on my end the request should be pulled from the other end.
Hi GRB,

Is this happening every time you try to hire someone at market or only sometimes?

Had you reloaded the game before you went to market to hire or were you offline in the game then went back online and then went to market to hire?

Please try reloading the game before you go to market to hire and see if that makes any difference to you with this issue.

Ideally we would need to know exactly what reproduces the issue every single time, but as the yellow is showing up for you fine then the issue is likely at the other farmers end who may be having a slowdown somewhere with data transfer.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2022, 08:06 PM

Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond

Last edited by Taz D; May 05 2022 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Email address removed
Old May 05 2022, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear7042 View Post
Got an error on bonus would not allow me to get bonus on green ink, and a few other bonus page went before I got all got some earlier my cousin could not get any today totally went blank she uses opera and I do also . Please advise where you you get the bonus said error i was reported for abuse which I do not abuse anyone some kind of glitch also one can not send gifts every now and then please try to fix these issues.
Sinncerely , Susan McGrath (email removed) -Angelbear7042 nick name please respond
Hi Susan,
That message about abuse comes from Facebook. They made some changes to their security and it limits how much you can open at the same time. When you open too many at once or too many in a row, then they can block you from getting those or if you continue they can keep you from playing for a time period.
This is a Facebook function and nothing that Farm Town has done, so there is nothing we can do for this.
Old May 16 2022, 09:15 PM

Last job got no bonus?!

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info