Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 03 2021, 07:50 AM

Hi It isnt a major issue but since the markets opened I find if I visit the work market, within 1/2 mins my whole PC freezes and i have ot force a reboot..
I do clear browser cache regular and i am not short of memory on the PC ?

Thanks

my number is 601436183
Old Apr 03 2021, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl_Su View Post
Hi It isnt a major issue but since the markets opened I find if I visit the work market, within 1/2 mins my whole PC freezes and i have ot force a reboot..
I do clear browser cache regular and i am not short of memory on the PC ?

Thanks

my number is 601436183
Hi Farmgirl_Su,

Thank you for your ID. If you have enough memory then I am not sure why you need to have the compressed graphics enabled as that's for those that are having difficulties.

Myself and another user have been at the Job market for 10 minutes and are not getting any problems.

Check for any updates on your computer, also check your browser is still up to date, then try closing your browser for a few minutes so it regains some memory. Then try the markets again and see if it's any better. The markets do tend to get very busy when there's been an update and they seem to be now, so you my have a better time later when it's quieter.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 03 2021, 09:13 AM

My avatar changed sexes during the change over. I am now a boy..prefer to be a girl..I cannot change the sex of my avatar..I can change my appearance. My FT number is 105465698187953. Thanks!! Its great to be back!
Old Apr 03 2021, 09:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepymom View Post
My avatar changed sexes during the change over. I am now a boy..prefer to be a girl..I cannot change the sex of my avatar..I can change my appearance. My FT number is 105465698187953. Thanks!! Its great to be back!
Hi sheepymom,

Are you going to the Account tab to change the sex? If it's already showing female, try changing it to male, save the changes reload the game, then go back to the Account tab and repeat to change it back to female again.

Have you already contacted support about this?

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Apr 03 2021 at 09:27 AM.
Old Apr 03 2021, 09:46 AM

Unable to 9x plow (overlap plowing of blank farmland) under this version. Please bring back 9x plowing capabilities. Please move this request to where ever it's supposed to go.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 03 2021 at 09:47 AM. Reason: Removed layering instructions.
Old Apr 03 2021, 09:51 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
Unable to 9x plow (overlap plowing of blank farmland) under this version. Please bring back 9x plowing capabilities. Please move this request to where ever it's supposed to go.
Hi James,
I removed the layering instructions in your post. Please do not include any instructions about layering in your posts.

The developers are concentrating on getting all normal functions back into the game before anything else. We do not know what layering tricks will work after the game is completely reloaded.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 10:01 AM

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! but I do have it. Most of the time it says enabled. I just hired someone to work. My game freezes constantly or just kicks me out. This is terrible! I play on a chrome book and have already done all the normal things to correct the problems. I play other games with zero issues. ID 555776128
Old Apr 03 2021, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikkisone View Post
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! but I do have it. Most of the time it says enabled. I just hired someone to work. My game freezes constantly or just kicks me out. This is terrible! I play on a chrome book and have already done all the normal things to correct the problems. I play other games with zero issues. ID 555776128
Hi mikkisone,
It appears that when you freeze or get an error then it thinks your WebGL is disabled. If you game freezes a lot do you have a lot of layering of trees, flowers or facilities on top of crops then those can cause it to freeze up specially if your Chromebook doesn't have a lot of memory.

The only thing you can do is first try just closing your browser and reopen to your farms.

If that doesn't work you will need to clear your browser cache, close the browser, then reopen yopur farms. Please note the first reload of your farms after that will be slow as it has to download the graphics again.
If that still does not clear it then you may need to restart your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 03 2021, 10:48 AM

Can we hire neighbors to harvest while we chat together on the farms??
Old Apr 03 2021, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Can we hire neighbors to harvest while we chat together on the farms??
Hi Jean,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the Game Migration Updates.
Yes you can. Click on their avatar and choose the hire function you want them to do.
Closed Thread