Go Back   Farm Town > New Forum Users > Forum Guide

Closed Thread

Old Aug 04 2010, 10:17 PM

Default Meet The Mods

Last edited by Rob T; Sep 15 2015 at 04:47 AM.
Old Nov 15 2011, 06:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi there,

Yes, everyone calls me Tiger in RL too, there are several reasons for it......... for now I think i’ll leave that to your imagination, but you never know one day I just might tell you why
I was an army child, grew up and lived in various exotic parts of the world, Hong Kong, Africa, Sarawak just being a few of them and part of my heritage comes from an Iban tribe of head hunters ( honest ). I now live in the UK where it’s considerably colder and have had to swop my barefoot sarong look for warm clothes and boots...... hmmm I may have to revise this idea as I miss the heat!

Jobs i have loved, involved lighting design and programming, working with sound, electrics, teaching and pyrotechnics.

Between waiting for crops to grow and helping friends design their farms, I would regularly watch the forum. I discovered a whole new world full of interesting helpful people, dozens of farming ideas, and entertaining quirks. In March 2010 I decided to become a member of the forum and started sharing with others what i had already learned from the forum and my own gaming experiences. Later that year I was invited to join the forum team as a helper and continued to learn from the mods the best way to help out wherever needed. I still learn from them, and never tire of it, that’s just one of the things that keeps me interested. In September i was invited to become a moderator and I’m totally delighted and love it..... yes, even when a new update comes out and we are inundated with questions.

I had to take a break from helping out here for quite a while to look after a family member. I have more time to spare these days so now I'm back

Some of the things I’ve loved, besides big wild cats, are working in theatres as well as music, comedy and festival gigs, motorbikes, my garden, my 4x4 jeep, anywhere hot and sunny and of course my farms.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Feb 05 2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old Feb 10 2014, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Meet the Mods

Hi,
My name is Taz and I was given the name by a few of my friends here in the forums. I can be a little devilish and I do love a good joke. I joined Farm Town in April of 2010 and the forums just about the same time. I have met many good friends here in the forums and many have become good friends in Facebook as well as neighbors in Farm Town.

I am a Texan and proud of it. As we say here, "I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could." I am an Air Force retiree with 20 years as an electronics technician. I also worked in several contract jobs for the Air Force after retiring including as a computer technician and aa a IT sytsem engineer.

I enjoy Farm Town (I am NOT an addict ), model railroading, computers, karaoke, and having fun with my friends. Note what I put first in that...

I hope I can be a good moderator and help many more people enjoy Farm Town for a long time as I have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 02 2014, 10:40 AM

Hi!

My name is marymarcel which is almost my real name but backwards.

I was born and still live in Buenos Aires, Argentina; although I lived in Mexico for 5 years. I'm married and have 3 sons, enjoy reading a good book, listening to music or watching a movie, but I really love to go to the beach with my family!

I began playing Farm Town in July 2009 when one of my sons sent me a request because he needed neighbors. I immediately loved the game and joined the forum 2 months later. Here I found answers to the problems and I slowly began to answer other farmers in the Spanish forum and then tried the main forum. About a year ago I was asked to be a helper in the forums, and I found a wonderful team working close with each other to give the best solutions to people's questions. I have learned a lot and continue doing so now as a moderator, but the best thing is that we are friends supporting each other all the time!

Only a wish, I hope you are going to forgive me if I make a mistake using English as that is not my mother tongue; and I'm sure you all will continue enjoying this game as I do!

Hola!

Mi nombre es marymarcel, es casi mi nombre verdadero pero al revés.

Nací y sigo viviendo en Buenos Aires, Argentina; aunque también vivi 5 años en México. Soy casada y tengo 3 hijos, disfruto leyendo un buen libro, escuchando música y viendo películas, pero lo que realmente adoro es ir a la playa con mi familia!

Comencé a jugar Farm Town en Julio de 2009 cuando uno de mis hijos me envió la solicitud porque necesitaba vecinos. Inmediatamente me enamoré del juego y me uní al Foro 2 meses más tarde. Aquí encontré las respuestas a los problemas y de a poco fuí contestando primero en el Foro Español y luego en el Foro Principal. Hace aproximadamente un año atrás me pidieron ser Ayudante del Foro y encontré un equipo maravilloso que trabaja hombro a hombro tratando de solucionar los problemas de los granjeros. He aprendido mucho y lo continuo haciendo ahora como moderadora, pero lo mejor es que somos amigos que nos ayudamos mutuamente en todo momento!

Un sólo deseo, espero que me perdonen si cometo algún error utilizando el Inglés, ya que no es mi idioma original, y que sigan disfrutando del juego tanto como lo hago yo!
Closed Thread