Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 06 2024, 08:35 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ifrabell View Post
2024-04-06 09:05:10.474 ERRORFailed to download file ]https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-235959/Build/Build600.data.gz
2024-04-06 09:05:15.627 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: WebAssembly compilation aborted: Network error: Response body loading was aborted
2024-04-06 09:05:15.629 WARNWebAssembly streaming compilation failed! This can happen for example if "Content-Encoding" HTTP header is incorrectly enabled on the server for file https://cdn.slashkey.com/flash/farm/main/1231-235959/Build/Build600.wasm.gz, but the file is not pre-compressed on disk (or vice versa). Check the Network tab in browser Devtools to debug server header configuration.
2024-04-06 09:05:15.632 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
2024-04-06 09:05:18.267 LOGboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2024-04-06 09:05:18.269 ERRORboth async and sync fetching of the wasm failed
2024-04-06 09:06:04.256 ERRORfailed to asynchronously prepare wasm: TypeError: WebAssembly.instantiate(): Argument 0 must be a buffer source or a WebAssembly.Module object
Hi Ifrabell,

If you are still having problems now, please check and make sure that you have done all computer updates as well as browser updates. When you have done those log out of the website, close your browser, reopen it and log back into the website. There are also some other items that you can check that may also help in the first post on page one.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 08 2024, 04:00 AM

Default Still cannot get online,

Think I have lost out after years of farming. Cannot get on on my mobile either, attached is the pop up message I am receiving.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2024-04-08T09_53_19.jpg (18.5 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 2024-04-08T09_53_37.jpg (18.5 KB, 5 views)
Old Apr 08 2024, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Think I have lost out after years of farming. Cannot get on on my mobile either, attached is the pop up message I am receiving.
Hi Ifrabell

Your first post was answered in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6577114

Did you read it and follow the suggestions given?

Please be sure that your browser is up to date. Also check if your computer system is updated.

After an update it is always better to close everything and then restart your computer.

If everything is updated, then restart your computer.

If nothing works for you, then follow the suggestions given in this link, please try them one by one:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

I will move this post to the Cannot load the game thread shortly.
Old Apr 08 2024, 01:02 PM

Default Loading problems

My computer is uptodate. I am using Chrome and have the newest version. I tried to load using Edge, same problems, I deleted Chrome and reinstalled it, still not working, I even cleared out my browing history and used admin tools to clean out the disk and defrag. Don't know where to go from here. It worked fine the evening before, nothing to my knowledge has change so cannot understand what the issue is.
Old Apr 08 2024, 01:15 PM

Quote:
My computer is uptodate. I am using Chrome and have the newest version. I tried to load using Edge, same problems, I deleted Chrome and reinstalled it, still not working, I even cleared out my browing history and used admin tools to clean out the disk and defrag. Don't know where to go from here. It worked fine the evening before, nothing to my knowledge has change so cannot understand what the issue is.
Hi Ifrabell

Have you reset your router/modem for a minute?

Do you know if there is any internet issue in your zone or with your internet provider? Asking this as it is strange that 2 browsers are not working for the game.

Only other thing I can suggest you to do is to contact Support.

Please send them an email to: support@slashkey.com

Include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error