Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 26 2015, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjyhey3 View Post
I've been unable to accept or send to just one person...the rest are accepted and sent as if nothing was wrong but they aren't showing up in my gift box.
Hi bjyhey,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It may be that your gifts are not updating and you are accepting the same gifts more than once in which they will not show in your gift box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 26 2015, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bjyhey,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

It may be that your gifts are not updating and you are accepting the same gifts more than once in which they will not show in your gift box.
Thank You
Old Sep 26 2015, 11:16 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I hired someone to harvest trees AND chop trees. Then when I went to select the farms, the new Show Work Info only showed where there were trees to be chopped.
Old Sep 26 2015, 11:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy813 View Post
I hired someone to harvest trees AND chop trees. Then when I went to select the farms, the new Show Work Info only showed where there were trees to be chopped.
Hi Kathy,
When I tried this I thought the same thing that it was not showing the work available until I realized that the farms in the Show Work are in the original farm arrangement and not where I moved them to. So where my trees show on farms as being on farm 2 they are actually on farm 9 because I rearranged them. So the trees needing harvesting and chopped are on farm 9 and that is where the worker would be sent.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 27 2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old Sep 26 2015, 11:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ooh

More things to save coins for. Wish they were easier to come by. I have so little money I can spend on this game. hahaha I'd probably spend hundreds of $$$$ If I had it. haha
Old Sep 27 2015, 12:09 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Taz: I have not moved any of my farms! There is some other reason for the glitch that did not show the actual work to be done on my farms.
Old Sep 27 2015, 12:23 AM

Default Gifts

I am having the same problem. It will accept the first 7 or 8 and I can exchange them - all others I get the "There is an error, please try later" message
Old Sep 27 2015, 12:41 AM

thanks for a lovely update!

Farming since: 14 December 2009
Old Sep 27 2015, 02:05 AM

thanks for updates.
Old Sep 27 2015, 03:22 AM

Also had problems with accepting gifts, the first 3 items on the top of my gift page were sugar and I could not collect or exchange any until they were rejected
Closed Thread