Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 03 2022, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsb6002@comcast.net View Post
Please help!!! Cannot farm at all!!! Game takes all of my gas! I spend a fortune on this game and not fair that I can't play. Also can't send gifts for months. Please fix! Loosing neighbors I've had for years! Farm #1763848332

Please help! Can't play at all!!! Thank You!
Hi Jsb,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject about fuel.
I am sorry, but there is nothing to be fixed. Many things you do take fuel to do them including filling your facilities, cashing out, harvesting and planting your crops, and fishing just to name a few. The only thing you can do is produce the amount of fuel tanks you need for getting fuel.

You can get fuel tanks 2 ways. Either producing them yourself and/or exchanging your gifts for fuel tanks.

If your problem with sending gifts is the list will not show this is a problem that normally happens if you have too many Facebook friends who play Farm Town, but not always. There is a problem that some have had that is a Facebook issue that has been on going for a while and they still have a ticket open on it. It is not something that Farm Town can fix as those lists come from Facebook.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:00 AM

Default Determine next level of IRRIGATION tool

How do I go about determining what's the next level up IRRIGATION tool>
Old Feb 04 2022, 06:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzb View Post
How do I go about determining what's the next level up IRRIGATION tool>
Hi bzb,

Make sure that your mobile sprinklers are in your Item storage and not out on a farm.
Then look for the mobile sprinklers in the store and mouse over them, the next one you can buy will have a blue Buy button on it not a blue Unlock button or a pale green Duplicate button.

As you own the brown and red mobile sprinklers the next one for you would be the orange mobile sprinkler that upgrades the red one to also include trees.

When you buy the next upgrade and add it to storage in your tool box you will see only 2 mobile sprinklers, the one for just watering flowers and then the upgraded one which does the job of the red one as well.

Please do not sell any of them. Farm Cash tools do not use up any of your item capacity. You need to keep them in storage so the game can see which ones you own for when you want to upgrade.

All the mobile sprinklers are listed in the Game Guide should you need them:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post5153290

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 06 2022, 12:57 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Plower 2x2 Solar Powered missing

You can see the tractor on my farm, but I get a message when I try to use it telling me that I have to have it in my farm to use it. I've bought it twice and it's done this both times. User ID Number 128316669706222
Old Feb 06 2022, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mels5536 View Post
You can see the tractor on my farm, but I get a message when I try to use it telling me that I have to have it in my farm to use it. I've bought it twice and it's done this both times. User ID Number 128316669706222
Hi mels

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your tools are on your farms. You have to place them in your storage so you can use them in all your farms or when you work for others.

When the tools are in the storage, you can get them by opening your yellow tool box.

You have information about Tools in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489090
Old Feb 13 2022, 11:04 AM

Unhappy Fuel

I hope this is the right place to post my issue.
Prior to switching away from Flash I only refueled once or twice a year. I have always let people use my fuel when farming for me and had no fuel issues.
Now, even refuelling every day I do not get enough for ME to do my farms. I have to ask friends and they must use their own fuel. I cannot send my trains out, and if I want my facilities done I have to fill 1 at a time due to no fuel.
Has there been some kind of change to how amount of fuel is calculated? HElp please
Old Feb 13 2022, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anothersuzie View Post
I hope this is the right place to post my issue.
Prior to switching away from Flash I only refueled once or twice a year. I have always let people use my fuel when farming for me and had no fuel issues.
Now, even refuelling every day I do not get enough for ME to do my farms. I have to ask friends and they must use their own fuel. I cannot send my trains out, and if I want my facilities done I have to fill 1 at a time due to no fuel.
Has there been some kind of change to how amount of fuel is calculated? HElp please
Hi anothersuzie

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

Nothing has changed for refuelling or for getting fuel tanks.

But you have some things to consider:

You have been upgrading some of your farms that means you have more to work on your farms and you use more fuel.

You have the Gas station which is a service facility and it is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold. If you have the tool to load the Gas station, then please open it and uncheck the fuel tanks. If you load it manually, do not load fuel tanks in it.

You also are sharing your fuel with others and you have 9 superneighbors. While you are trying to build up your fuel, then do not share your fuel.

When you go to market to work for others, before accepting the jobs, read the hiring message to see if they are sharing the fuel with you so you dont have to use yours.

You can exchange all gifts sent to you for fuel tanks.

You have 40 farms but only 35 oil pumps. You can have 1 pump oil per farm to produce more crude oil to be used in your Oil refineries to produce fuel tanks. You have 5 Oil Refineries so try to fill them and post them to let your friends work them. As soon as they are worked, fill them again, specially for fuel tanks.
Also try to work all your friends facilities and services so you get some fuel tanks from them. Same by boosting their trains and loading their ships.

If you need more information about Fuel, please visit the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338882
Old Feb 13 2022, 07:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default New Turbo Boat

I bought a New Turbo Boat 20 x 20 ,,, I have a SN who works my Farms including Fishing will this Turbo Boat be accessible automatically for her to use ?

I have another Question, Someone that I fissh for on a Daily Basis wants to give me Coins ( Gold Coins) is there anyway that she can do that ? Thankyou in Advance
Old Feb 13 2022, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiffer View Post
I bought a New Turbo Boat 20 x 20 ,,, I have a SN who works my Farms including Fishing will this Turbo Boat be accessible automatically for her to use ?

I have another Question, Someone that I fissh for on a Daily Basis wants to give me Coins ( Gold Coins) is there anyway that she can do that ? Thankyou in Advance
Hi Swiffer

Your post about the Turbo boat was moved and answered in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...30#post6484130

This post will be moved to that thread shortly.

Only farmcash or farmcash items can be sent as gifts to friends/neighbors.

When you post on the forums, we usually move the posts to the official threads. Please take some minutes to read the following information on how to find your own posts and the possible answers:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Feb 14 2022, 09:06 AM

Default Fuel

Thank you for responding. Super neighbours wasn't the issue as I only have one currently helping out and I did change this person to not sharing fuel

You have the Gas station which is a service facility and it is loaded with fuel tanks to be sold. If you have the tool to load the Gas station, then please open it and uncheck the fuel tanks. If you load it manually, do not load fuel tanks in it.

Do you mean to open the Gas Station and uncheck fuel??

When I accept fuel tanks as gifts are they usable straight away or do they become part of the once a day refuelling?

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity