Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 15 2017, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk12345 View Post
heres the screen grab to show that the figures are correct
Hi Nighthawk,
The figures I have come from the developers. None of the levels from 1 to 825 have any odd amount in the amount required. Just because you didn't see it until after the correct amount was past does not make them correct.
The correct amount for level 819 is 63,862,000
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2017, 08:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,
It is still there but buried farther down. If you click the down arrow next to "Freinds it gives you several options and "More". Click on More and it adds 1 more option of posting to Specific people. Click on that and in the search box on next screen type in the name of your list. Then you can select that. Facebook decided to make it more difficult, but it is still doable.
there was NO arrow Taz... UPDATE.. I just went back to see if it had changed and it now has the option with the arrow to customize, but as I had changed it when it appeared on my wall, it seemed to have reset it in farmtown and all is well again,

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Mar 15 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old Mar 15 2017, 08:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
there was NO arrow Taz...
Hi Aussie Rae,
I see one on mine. That is how I figured out where to get to my list. Maybe Facebook is changing that and I haven't gotten that update yet.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Post.jpg (58.7 KB, 1 views)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 15 2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
there was NO arrow Taz... UPDATE.. I just went back to see if it had changed and it now has the option with the arrow to customize, but as I had changed it when it appeared on my wall, it seemed to have reset it in farmtown and all is well again,
Hi Aussie Rae,
I was beginning to doubt my eyes. Thanks for coming back with that.
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Hi Nighthawk,
The figures I have come from the developers. None of the levels from 1 to 825 have any odd amount in the amount required. Just because you didn't see it until after the correct amount was past does not make them correct.
The correct amount for level 819 is 63,862,000

The screen grab only shows 652 points over

If the score had been even (xx,xxx,000) when I started to level up for the wife then the score would be correct as stated by the devs.

I even sat hear and placed and counted 700 of the woman in a cocktail dress (1000 xp each) for one of level ups, just to make sure I was correct about the amounts needed.

I live a boring life

Last edited by Nighthawk12345; Mar 15 2017 at 09:12 PM.
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:34 PM

Ok there are a lot off issues right now I cant do neibour quest because there are no arrows. I cant work on my supper neibours farm. also the one with your bift box is missing stuff. yes i cleared my data ect
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
Ok there are a lot off issues right now I cant do neibour quest because there are no arrows. I cant work on my supper neibours farm. also the one with your bift box is missing stuff. yes i cleared my data ect
Hi max_river,
We have had a couple reports (yours included) about the arrows missing on the co-op quests. Please contact Support about that. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

What happens when you try to work your super neighbor's farms?

I am not sure what you mean b y the gift box missing stuff? Do you mean gifts that you accepted from the My Requests didn't show up in the gift box?
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Hi max_river,
We have had a couple reports (yours included) about the arrows missing on the co-op quests. Please contact Support about that. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

What happens when you try to work your super neighbor's farms?

I am not sure what you mean b y the gift box missing stuff? Do you mean gifts that you accepted from the My Requests didn't show up in the gift box?
ty you taz for all your help
Old Mar 15 2017, 09:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
ty you taz for all your help
Hi max_river,
Could you answer the questions I asked about your other 2 problems so we can try to figure out those?
Old Mar 15 2017, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Hi max_river,
Could you answer the questions I asked about your other 2 problems so we can try to figure out those?
when I was trying to sell stuff the option screan want come upand yes i still her super neibour.. sorry it took me so long to answer
Closed Thread