Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 06 2021, 08:10 AM

What is the tool above the blue water flowers hand sprinkler and below the white water flowers towed sprinkler? I don't find it in the store. I would insert a screen shot but am unable to attach.
Old Feb 06 2021, 08:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
What is the tool above the blue water flowers hand sprinkler and below the white water flowers towed sprinkler? I don't find it in the store. I would insert a screen shot but am unable to attach.
Hi James_a_thompson,

I think you are looking at the Flower Freezer - Unfreezer Tool, which isn't available to use yet as it hasn't been added back to the game so it's greyed out. It will be back when the devs have time to do it. You can read up about that tool in the Game Guide Chapter 21 Tools. Here's the link to that specific post:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...82#post6207682

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 10 2021, 10:06 PM

Default Missing armored truck?

Hi. I was looking at the tools in the store, thinking about tools I wanted. I had the filter set to "not owned'. I noticed that the armored truck was in the list, but I bought an armored truck quite a while back. It is not in my storage, but I haven't moved it out of storage. Could it somehow have been removed from my storage and placed on a farm?

Thanks for your help.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Feb 10 2021, 10:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. I was looking at the tools in the store, thinking about tools I wanted. I had the filter set to "not owned'. I noticed that the armored truck was in the list, but I bought an armored truck quite a while back. It is not in my storage, but I haven't moved it out of storage. Could it somehow have been removed from my storage and placed on a farm?

Thanks for your help.
Hi Karlene,
I do not see an armored truck in your data at all. I even checked all the way back to August 2016 and do not see any armored truck purchased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 10:30 PM

Default Armored truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Karlene,
I do not see an armored truck in your data at all. I even checked all the way back to August 2016 and do not see any armored truck purchased.
Thanks for your quick reply.

Is there another tool that is used to 'cash out all'? I have been clicking to 'cash out all' in the facility manager. In the store the armored truck doesn't show a green ? to click. Shouldn't there be a green ? to click, to see what the tool does?

Here is my user ID number: 577533693

Thanks again.

Old Feb 10 2021, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thanks for your quick reply.

Is there another tool that is used to 'cash out all'? I have been clicking to 'cash out all' in the facility manager. In the store the armored truck doesn't show a green ? to click. Shouldn't there be a green ? to click, to see what the tool does?

Here is my user ID number: 577533693

Thanks again.
Hi Karlene,
No there isn't another tool for Cash Out All. Not all the tools need the green ? as the explanation of what they do is in the text in the box for the tool.
That ID is the farms I checked. If you had bought it then it would show in the farm cash archive in your data and it isn't in the list. Even if it was missing it would show in the list that it was.
You can contact Support if you wish, but they will tell you the same thing.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:16 PM

Default Farm Cash data

Thank you Taz for your quick replies.

When I go into my farm cash data I can only go back to August 16, 2020. Where can I click to check further back than that?

Thanks again for your patience and time.

Old Feb 10 2021, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Thank you Taz for your quick replies.

When I go into my farm cash data I can only go back to August 16, 2020. Where can I click to check further back than that?

Thanks again for your patience and time.
Hi Karlene,
You can not go back any farther in that as it is limited to how much data it can hold. We have the ability to go back farther when we look at your account data, but that is not available for you to do.
Old Feb 11 2021, 03:11 PM

Unhappy Harvester problems

I had a 3x3 harvester that stopped working, bought the 2x2 and it worked only once, bought it again, the same thing, 3x3 does not show available to repurchase. All harvesting is being done by manual and is becoming frustrating. When will this be corrected, some others have told me they have no problems with their harvesters. USER ID number ( 562425613 )
Old Feb 11 2021, 03:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by noarc1 View Post
I had a 3x3 harvester that stopped working, bought the 2x2 and it worked only once, bought it again, the same thing, 3x3 does not show available to repurchase. All harvesting is being done by manual and is becoming frustrating. When will this be corrected, some others have told me they have no problems with their harvesters. USER ID number ( 562425613 )
Hi Noarc,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.

Are your tools in your storage? They must be in the storage for the toolbox to recognize them for you to use.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity