Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Dec 19 2022, 08:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara nixon View Post
i have a Gerbera Daisy gift thingy in my monthly farmpass quest but i'm not getting them sometimes when people say they sent them..i'v tried every thing there is to ask for them but i'm getting nothing more that the first few....it's been a couple of days now..
Hi Barbara,
They do have to be original gifts. You can not exchange gifts for them. The only thing you can do is keep asking for them from your neighbors. There is a problem for some with sending gifts specially if the are using the return gifts in the My Requests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 24 2022, 06:51 AM

Default daily goal farm pass

got a daily goal of start 35 brass sheets started 100 still not giving me the points.
Old Dec 24 2022, 07:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibberj View Post
got a daily goal of start 35 brass sheets started 100 still not giving me the points.
Hi fibberj,

I have moved your post to the thread for help with Farm Pass.

Did you start the batches in the regular metal mill that cost coins to buy or did you start them in your turbo metal mill?

Your goal is to start them in the regular metal mill. Please try that.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Dec 26 2022, 09:27 PM

Is there a way to stop my neighbors from coming to my farm and watering all my flowers on all farms? Friends come to visit and water all my flowers thinking they are doing me a favor and it stops me from watering them with the watering can to complete a farm pass objective. Usually that is on a daily goal which is done at the end of the day and I can't do the goal. Maybe not allow them to water flowers on the quest farm.
Old Dec 26 2022, 09:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftyoldlady7 View Post
Is there a way to stop my neighbors from coming to my farm and watering all my flowers on all farms? Friends come to visit and water all my flowers thinking they are doing me a favor and it stops me from watering them with the watering can to complete a farm pass objective. Usually that is on a daily goal which is done at the end of the day and I can't do the goal. Maybe not allow them to water flowers on the quest farm.
HI craftyoldlady,
The only ways to prevent them from watering a farm is to set it as a Private farm or a quest farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2022, 05:15 AM

Default Farm Pass is still broke

I just clicked on 2 Turbo Freight Locomotives from friends using the Trains Manager, which should have taken my Fram Pass total to 7 of 6 required for the Season Goals. I didn't get credit for either of the trains. I know this post doesn't go here but couldn't figure out which specific thread addresses Fram Pass broken Trains manager inputs.
Old Dec 28 2022, 06:44 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I just clicked on 2 Turbo Freight Locomotives from friends using the Trains Manager, which should have taken my Fram Pass total to 7 of 6 required for the Season Goals. I didn't get credit for either of the trains. I know this post doesn't go here but couldn't figure out which specific thread addresses Fram Pass broken Trains manager inputs.
Hi james_a_thompson,

I have moved your post to Help and Support for all the Farm Pass goals.

When you looked at the 2 turbo boosts you had in your train manager are you sure that both were from friends and not showing non-friends?

If they were both from friends the only other reason a train boost would not count would be if someone else had boosted them while you had your train manager open just before you tried to boost them which meant those turbos were then already fully boosted. Did you notice any brief notification like that the boost had expired or did you notice the notification that told you how many products you had earned for boosting them?

Please check that all your computer updates are done, your browser is still showing up to date and that you have cleared the caches in it recently.

Then please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload the game.

If possible ask a friend to send you a boost for a turbo train that still has plenty time for it to be boosted and has not sent too many boost out for that train. Then see if this time the goal adds that boost to your goal to complete it.

If that does not help either, then you need to report the issue to the support team.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 01 2023, 08:08 AM

I got credit for more rewards than I've earned just today. I didn't want to accept it in case it causes some sort of error going forward. I didn't know if anyone else had run into this or not, but I thought I'd report it. I have no doubt that I'll hit the rewards as the month progresses. As I see it, I've gotten 100 points too many.

I did a memcached and it's still showing.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-01-01 080539.jpg (19.2 KB, 6 views)
Old Jan 01 2023, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I got credit for more rewards than I've earned just today. I didn't want to accept it in case it causes some sort of error going forward. I didn't know if anyone else had run into this or not, but I thought I'd report it. I have no doubt that I'll hit the rewards as the month progresses. As I see it, I've gotten 100 points too many.

I did a memcached and it's still showing.
Hi SirMatthew,
It may be a glitch, but you have the points,and it should not effect anything you do to accept the rewards. Probably just a one time glitch that you got double credit for the 2 goals you completed.
Old Jan 01 2023, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi SirMatthew,
It may be a glitch, but you have the points,and it should not effect anything you do to accept the rewards. Probably just a one time glitch that you got double credit for the 2 goals you completed.
Okay. Thanks!

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs