Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 07 2023, 09:14 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Hi
I have bought a second standard freight locomotive and have two Long cars attached (farms 1O and 19)
I expected my second train to make a difference to the number of facilities I have to work for my neighbours, but I still have to work 50 percent. I thought it would be less than 50 percent now with two cars on a second train.
Thanks
Hi Walkies,
That extra 10% could only mean 1 facility or farm difference if they do not have a lot of them, so you might not even notice the difference.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Walkies,
That extra 10% could only mean 1 facility or farm difference if they do not have a lot of them, so you might not even notice the difference.
Thank you very much for your quick reply Taz
It is with every farm, even when there are 44 farms with facilities to be worked on, I still have to visit 23 farms.
I was wondering if it was because they are both the basic locomotives and whether the second one has to be a cash locomotive.
Thanks
Old Jun 07 2023, 11:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walkies View Post
Thank you very much for your quick reply Taz
It is with every farm, even when there are 44 farms with facilities to be worked on, I still have to visit 23 farms.
I was wondering if it was because they are both the basic locomotives and whether the second one has to be a cash locomotive.
Thanks
Hi Walkies,
No it does not have to be a cash locomotive. The only other thing needed is both trains do have to be dispatched. If they are sitting unloaded and idle they will not apply to the work.
It is the amount of facilities per farm that the mayor will work not the number of farms. The mayor will work 50% of the farms even without the trains, but you have to go to the first 50% of the farms. That stays the same until you have 2 trains with 10 cars each and then he will do all the farms without you having to go to them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Walkies,
No it does not have to be a cash locomotive. The only other thing needed is both trains do have to be dispatched. If they are sitting unloaded and idle they will not apply to the work.
It is the amount of facilities per farm that the mayor will work not the number of farms. The mayor will work 50% of the farms even without the trains, but you have to go to the first 50% of the farms. That stays the same until you have 2 trains with 10 cars each and then he will do all the farms without you having to go to them.
Thank you for explaining that one.
I was afraid that might be the reason.
Eight more cars to go, hey-ho! LOL
Old Jun 10 2023, 06:08 AM

I am playing the FT website and am unable to sort Friends by their player level (like in the Facebook version) when picking them in the Select Friends window. In the FB version of the game I can accelerate a train within 12 hours. The website version is taking me 2-3 days to accelerate the same train because non-active players are mixed in with active players (players are listed alphabetically, not per their activity or player level).
Old Jun 10 2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_a_thompson View Post
I am playing the FT website and am unable to sort Friends by their player level (like in the Facebook version) when picking them in the Select Friends window. In the FB version of the game I can accelerate a train within 12 hours. The website version is taking me 2-3 days to accelerate the same train because non-active players are mixed in with active players (players are listed alphabetically, not per their activity or player level).
Hi james_a_thompson

Im not completely understand you.

Are you talking about the lists to send trains boost requests or the Farmer lists showing up close to the envelope?

To send boost requests to your friends you only have to select the friends you want to send the request to, according to the type of train, 10 boosts, 12 boosts, etc...

When you send the boost requests from Facebook, the lists can be set to All Farmers, My Neighbors, Recently sent to and Farmers helping me. There is no option for Levels.

If you are talking about the Farmer lists close to the envelope, all options for Neighbors, Buddies and Facebook friends have the option to show them by Level if you click in the A/Z icon.
Old Jun 10 2023, 12:58 PM

Default Questions on trains/ships that you boost/send out.

When you boost trains and send ships out, do you get some of the products that are on them or just coins?

I am curious about it as I am trying to help a new farmer out and that was the question he had for me and I don't know the answer so I came here to ask it.

Thanks
Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Jun 10 2023, 01:50 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
When you boost trains and send ships out, do you get some of the products that are on them or just coins?

I am curious about it as I am trying to help a new farmer out and that was the question he had for me and I don't know the answer so I came here to ask it.

Thanks
Beth
Hi BethFB,

I have moved your post to help and support for Trains as that is one of the topics of your questions.

I am assuming that you are asking about boosting friends trains and loading friends ships at your port.

Trains you get between 1% and 3% of all the products being carried by the train.

Ships you get both coins and products according to game level and how long the ship has been waiting for at your port.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 12 2023, 06:20 AM
Account Not Linked

I have made buddies on new site. We send each other trains but it will not let us boost them. I do not want to friend them on FB as too much cloning going on there. Will we be able to boost buddies trains in the future from new site OR do we have to friend them first before no more FT on FB?
Old Jun 12 2023, 06:45 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I have made buddies on new site. We send each other trains but it will not let us boost them. I do not want to friend them on FB as too much cloning going on there. Will we be able to boost buddies trains in the future from new site OR do we have to friend them first before no more FT on FB?
Hi rodkay1,

Use the train manager in the website to boost their trains. As you get more neighbours/buddies on the website you may find it easier to only use the website to boost all trains rather than trying to remember who is or is not a Facebook friend.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working