Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 14 2016, 10:17 AM

Question New Turbo Boats

I just bought the brown new Turbo Boat, and perhaps I misunderstood what it does, but it seems to be a waste of valuable FC. Perhaps in addition to doing clumps of layered water, it should do a couple of water items that abut each other. That is what I need most of all since my super neighbor and I have a LOT of rivers and water on our farms but not a lot of it is layered. I have more layered spots on a few farms but most of them the boat does not do at once. Most I saw was two water items at once and in spots where it would be helpful it was not.
I'd love to see the new boat not only do the layered waters, but several non-layered as well.
Old Jul 16 2016, 05:27 PM

I did get the next boat and it is a small improvement. I hope the next one does multiple water units at once-that is such a huge help.
Old Jul 16 2016, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I just bought the brown new Turbo Boat, and perhaps I misunderstood what it does, but it seems to be a waste of valuable FC. Perhaps in addition to doing clumps of layered water, it should do a couple of water items that abut each other. That is what I need most of all since my super neighbor and I have a LOT of rivers and water on our farms but not a lot of it is layered. I have more layered spots on a few farms but most of them the boat does not do at once. Most I saw was two water items at once and in spots where it would be helpful it was not.
I'd love to see the new boat not only do the layered waters, but several non-layered as well.
Hi RIAP,
Suggestions need to go in the suggestion section where the developers will see them. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion. This would best be in the machinery thread there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2016, 09:03 PM

Default Great Format!

I saw shades of some of this some years back, but this new presentation is outstanding! I love the automatic suppression of view blocking items. Just one example: Tree farms, yeah just try getting all those suckers. And it works with fishing too! I know you will keep up your outstanding efforts to make this game Numero Uno in the Universe, so get back to work, please.

Sincerely,

Suntanned
Old Jul 26 2016, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suntanned View Post
I saw shades of some of this some years back, but this new presentation is outstanding! I love the automatic suppression of view blocking items. Just one example: Tree farms, yeah just try getting all those suckers. And it works with fishing too! I know you will keep up your outstanding efforts to make this game Numero Uno in the Universe, so get back to work, please.

Sincerely,

Suntanned
Hi Suntanned,
I moved your post to the discussion thread about tools as that fits what you are saying more than the forum thread. The Eye tool that hides anything not associated with the tool you have in hand has been around for a while now. Don't think anything has changed on it lately.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 29 2016, 04:01 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2015
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Where did my original farm go? I had purchased Farm Town cash, and I had a ton of things! I am NOT happy that it's gone!

Visit Jemila's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 29 2016, 06:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemila View Post
Where did my original farm go? I had purchased Farm Town cash, and I had a ton of things! I am NOT happy that it's gone!
Hi Jelima,
Please contact Support about this as there is nothing we can do through the forums for this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Jul 30 2016, 02:34 AM

Default Love New Format

Keep up the good work! The harvesting format makes it so much easier to get densely packed trees to the saw mill. And it hides everything I used to spend lot mouse clicks doing. Now I mow through my fruit trees with confidence that no tree will go unharvested. But, I am running on. Please don't change it! Perfect, it is!

Thank you,

Suntanned
Old Sep 03 2016, 10:25 AM

Default New Tree Harvester

I bought the new tree harvester and flower harvester. the tree harvester is just a big box with a yellow border. I can't use it that way. I haven't tried the flower harvester yet.