Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 02 2020, 01:40 PM

Default What crops are needed

Normally I would use *Stored Amount* but just recently the top 8 have been the same,even though I have planted them. So,my question is...where do I go to find what crops I need to plant and...if its in the *Stored Amount* why is the top 8 not moving .
Old Nov 02 2020, 01:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene Jater View Post
Normally I would use *Stored Amount* but just recently the top 8 have been the same,even though I have planted them. So,my question is...where do I go to find what crops I need to plant and...if its in the *Stored Amount* why is the top 8 not moving .
Hi Irene Jater,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about crops. Your first post about this was answered here in this thread. Please read the answer and respond to it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2020, 12:44 PM

I am having a problem with my harvesting and plowing. I am using Chrome. The problem is that I will plow the field and later when I come back to plant it there are patches that are not plowed. Or another example is that I plant something and come back to harvest and find missing crops. Please email a response on how I can fix this problem. Thank you!
Old Nov 04 2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don60Carter View Post
I am having a problem with my harvesting and plowing. I am using Chrome. The problem is that I will plow the field and later when I come back to plant it there are patches that are not plowed. Or another example is that I plant something and come back to harvest and find missing crops. Please email a response on how I can fix this problem. Thank you!
Hi Don60Carter

When this problems happens the best thing to do is to delete all fields on that farm

You need to delete all them and refresh the farm, if you see more fields, then delete them and refresh the farm again.

You have to do that since after refreshing the farm no more fields show up and you only see the green grass or the cover ground you have for that farm.
Then you can plow the farm again.

If that doesnt solve your problem then provide a link to that farm. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645850
Old Nov 24 2020, 11:09 AM

Default Crops Gone to Waste

Is there some way or some kind of tool to regrow crops that have gone to waste?
Old Nov 24 2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious In His Sight View Post
Is there some way or some kind of tool to regrow crops that have gone to waste?
Hi Precious In His Sight

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

No, there is not a tool to revive crops gone to waste. You have to plow that farm and replant.
Old Dec 04 2020, 02:03 AM

Bit onfused, Crop Plannre shows green for frm 9, BUT when I go there, it showsseveral morehour before becoingripe. I did the memcache thingy and same reult = a;\lso no sure bout your focus on layering crops - I have it working fine on some frms (6, 7 and 16) BUT redid farm 26 2-3 times, nd the large plow, sow or whatever lrge10x10tool will not work
Old Dec 04 2020, 07:13 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirl312 View Post
Bit onfused, Crop Plannre shows green for frm 9, BUT when I go there, it showsseveral morehour before becoingripe. I did the memcache thingy and same reult = a;\lso no sure bout your focus on layering crops - I have it working fine on some frms (6, 7 and 16) BUT redid farm 26 2-3 times, nd the large plow, sow or whatever lrge10x10tool will not work
Hi shirl312,

I have moved your post to the thread about plowing, seeding and harvesting.

When you layer, you can run into problems like this.

It's sounding like you may have another crop under the one that you can see, which could be due to another type of accidental layering rather than deliberate.

As you have run into problems now, the best thing to do is delete all the fields reload and see if any more show up on that farm. If any do, then you'll need to repeat the deleting and reloading until no fields are left, then plow new fields.

If you run into problems where you can't delete the fields, then you need to post here again so we can take a look at Farm 9 again after you have deleted what you can.

It's entirely up to you if you want to wait until the crops that are still growing are ready to harvest before you do this so you can get those harvests to storage.

I'm sorry but due to the problems layering can cause, we are not permitted to post the instructions on how to do it or allow anyone else to post them on the forum either. So it's up to you if you think you can get the fields back on the farm after deleting them, when there are other items still on that farm where you would want to plow the new fields. If you can't you'll need to remove everything on that farm before you try again.

With Farm 23, you'll need to show everything on that farm and see what might be in the way of allowing the 10x10 plow tool to plow new fields for you. Again, I'm sorry but we can't give you the instructions on how to get them underneath what is already there.

All I can really tell you about layering is that is as far as we know ,it is still possible at this time, and it's unlikely that there's a problem with the plow tool.

Last edited by Tiger; Dec 04 2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old Dec 05 2020, 01:38 PM

Default How many trees

Hi, not sure where to send this question to. Is there a place where I can see how many trees I own? do I own 50 or 500 trees. I already check the farm stats and for example avocadoes '681 becoming ready" does it mean I have 681 avocados trees? I want to know the total amount of trees. Thanks.

Happy Christmas!
Old Dec 05 2020, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alma87 View Post
Hi, not sure where to send this question to. Is there a place where I can see how many trees I own? do I own 50 or 500 trees. I already check the farm stats and for example avocadoes '681 becoming ready" does it mean I have 681 avocados trees? I want to know the total amount of trees. Thanks.

Happy Christmas!
Hi alma87

I moved your post to the thread about Plowing, Seeding or Harvesting.

If you want to know how many trees in total you have on a farm, then you could use the Tower crane.
Just click in one tree and you will see a pop up asking you if you want to store xxxx specific tree or store all trees on that farm.
You DONT have to store them it is only to let you check how many trees are placed on that farm.
The problem is if you have decorative trees, they are also taken in count.

If you want to use the Farm stats. then set it to Trees, Ready and All farms.
Uncheck the option for "Include Products due to fertilization, baits and bonuses."
You can see all trees ready for each type.
Please remember to then change second option from Ready to Growing to see if you have more trees of any type still growing. Then you have to do maths.

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, plant, plow, seeding