Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 25 2020, 11:35 AM

how does this work taz i was able to request 96 tuna through my TW i have all the banners and then i changed it to salmon and the highest it goes is to 48?? i might just be misunderstanding the concept of it but seems a big dive down.
Old Nov 25 2020, 11:49 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexm2012 View Post
how does this work taz i was able to request 96 tuna through my TW i have all the banners and then i changed it to salmon and the highest it goes is to 48?? i might just be misunderstanding the concept of it but seems a big dive down.
Hi Alexm,
It is based on the individual type of fish and how many you normally get from the waters you have. The same with the animals. It depends on how many of the type you have in the animal sheds, so how many eggs you will get will be different from how many rabbit fleece you will get.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 11 2020, 04:57 AM

I have planted almost 1,000 more cork oak trees in the last week on my farm. Just now, when I went to renew it in the trade warehouse and it DROPPED by almost 400!! HOW is it calculated? I thought that was given to us but I scoured the forum and it doesn't tell us how it is calculated. I think mine is WRONG.
Old Dec 11 2020, 06:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I have planted almost 1,000 more cork oak trees in the last week on my farm. Just now, when I went to renew it in the trade warehouse and it DROPPED by almost 400!! HOW is it calculated? I thought that was given to us but I scoured the forum and it doesn't tell us how it is calculated. I think mine is WRONG.
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Trading limits are recalculated about once a week. However I can not tell you what day or time that would be for anyone as it does it from the very 1st time you ever created a sale offer after the feature was released.

You get about 1% of the total amount of chop trees that you have across all of your farms, not what you have for that specific tree. The amounts only differ for each item when it's fish or animal products.

The only think I can think of is if you could have at some point reduced the amount of other chop trees on your farms which would impact your total amount. Or if you were moving them farm to farm, perhaps the amount was calculated before you had finished getting them back out of storage and placing them. If any of the trees were layered on top of something else, that might cause a problem with the amounts. If something is layered the data can corrupt so the game may not see the exact amount due them being layered.

I can see that you don't seem to have many cinnamon trees on your farms, which i find unusual for someone with so many cinnamon factories, could you have reduced those by mistake or lost any of them?
Old Dec 11 2020, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi SirMatthew KC,

Trading limits are recalculated about once a week. However I can not tell you what day or time that would be for anyone as it does it from the very 1st time you ever created a sale offer after the feature was released.

You get about 1% of the total amount of chop trees that you have across all of your farms, not what you have for that specific tree. The amounts only differ for each item when it's fish or animal products.

The only think I can think of is if you could have at some point reduced the amount of other chop trees on your farms which would impact your total amount. Or if you were moving them farm to farm, perhaps the amount was calculated before you had finished getting them back out of storage and placing them. If any of the trees were layered on top of something else, that might cause a problem with the amounts. If something is layered the data can corrupt so the game may not see the exact amount due them being layered.

I can see that you don't seem to have many cinnamon trees on your farms, which i find unusual for someone with so many cinnamon factories, could you have reduced those by mistake or lost any of them?
I get all my cinnamon trees from a farm I SN on. She must have 10,000 of them planted, if not more, so I've never needed that many on my farm. But the cork oak, I just don't understand, unless it is the layering. I have some new farms that are NOT layered. I'll add more on those.
Old Dec 11 2020, 05:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I get all my cinnamon trees from a farm I SN on. She must have 10,000 of them planted, if not more, so I've never needed that many on my farm. But the cork oak, I just don't understand, unless it is the layering. I have some new farms that are NOT layered. I'll add more on those.
Hi SirMatthew KC,
The amount you get for trees (chopped or fruit) is determined by the total number of chopped or fruit trees on your farms, not be the indivdual tree type. That limit is roughly 1% of the total and is updated once a week. So if you remove or add trees in that category then the amounts will go down or up to recalculate that 1%.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 23 2020, 12:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Default buying limits

Is there a way in the game where as I am buying products from other farmers that I can tell home many more i can buy before i reach my max for the 12 hours. It seems silly to stand there asking form products and then someone types...."Dude your maxed out already" there is probably a place i can go look and i just don't know where it is. help please
Old Dec 23 2020, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vipertraining View Post
Is there a way in the game where as I am buying products from other farmers that I can tell home many more i can buy before i reach my max for the 12 hours. It seems silly to stand there asking form products and then someone types...."Dude your maxed out already" there is probably a place i can go look and i just don't know where it is. help please
Hi Vipertraining,
I moved your post to the subject thread about trading/buying.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way currently to tell other than when you reach your maximum.
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:52 PM

Smile Question about storage capacity

Hi All,
I am sorry if this is the wrong thread, I really wasn't sure where to post this question after scanning the topics regarding the storage capacities and how they work, particularly if we may not be able to sell products for a bit during the transition.
I just spent about 30 mins or so selling a TON of products, harvests, etc to good ol' Tom. He was generous with his coin that I don't need ;-) ha ha!

My storage capacity still says 74% even after all of this selling. When I had zipped it went from 77 to 74, but it hasn't moved from 74 since during big sell off.

Are there particular items I should focus on to lower my capacity so I don't overfill my storage during the transition? I didn't know if 74% would still be much too high if the crops/trees/flowers start building up during the transition. I've tried to bring most of my trees to below 1M, crops are below 500k, most flowers fish below 1M. Any tips appreciated! Again, sorry if this is the wrong thread.
Old Jan 07 2021, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilie224 View Post
Hi All,
I am sorry if this is the wrong thread, I really wasn't sure where to post this question after scanning the topics regarding the storage capacities and how they work, particularly if we may not be able to sell products for a bit during the transition.
I just spent about 30 mins or so selling a TON of products, harvests, etc to good ol' Tom. He was generous with his coin that I don't need ;-) ha ha!

My storage capacity still says 74% even after all of this selling. When I had zipped it went from 77 to 74, but it hasn't moved from 74 since during big sell off.

Are there particular items I should focus on to lower my capacity so I don't overfill my storage during the transition? I didn't know if 74% would still be much too high if the crops/trees/flowers start building up during the transition. I've tried to bring most of my trees to below 1M, crops are below 500k, most flowers fish below 1M. Any tips appreciated! Again, sorry if this is the wrong thread.
Hi smilie,
You should be fine at 74%.

Tags
buying, buying limit, selling, trade limit, trading, trading issues, trading problem, trading warehouse, warehouse