Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 18 2020, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
If you have this info.. do I have this same info? Where can I find it? If I don't have such info, why not? Can you put that info into the quest box somehow, please. It would be useful to me to know when quests are expiring ahead of time. Thanks!

Hi Sundos

Taz is not available at this moment.

If you open the quest manager and you click in Show Quests button you will see something similiar. It will give you how long ago you completed a quest using days. Only when a quest is below the 6 days so it is close to drop off the chart you will see days, hours and minutes.

For example: 6 days, 20 hours, 30 minutes which means you have 3 and 1/2 hours left before that quest drop off the chart as it will be 7 days.

You have complete information in our Game guide for Quests in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Nov 25 2020, 12:01 PM

Default Quests

I j ust started doing quests. I have the gift box and need to harvest sunflowers. I had someone sell them to me but that didn't work and i also harvested them on a neighbors farm but it didn't count. Do i have to plant and harvest them myself?
Old Nov 25 2020, 12:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPaula View Post
I j ust started doing quests. I have the gift box and need to harvest sunflowers. I had someone sell them to me but that didn't work and i also harvested them on a neighbors farm but it didn't count. Do i have to plant and harvest them myself?
Hi CPaula,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
The Gift lifeline can be used 2 ways. Either by getting gifts from the gift list if what you need is a gift in the list. Or you can ask for an ingredient request of something that uses the item you need for your quest.
So for the sunflowers you can ask for ingredients to make yellow ink from the Ink and Pigments Factory.
You can see a description of what each lifeline can be used for in the first post of this thread.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2020, 09:16 AM

Default quests

i'm so sorry for sounding stupid but when you say ask for ingredients for yellow ink at the ink and pigment factory where is that? I went to my own but nothing there. I went and bought sunflowers from someone but that didn't work either. Again sorry for not understanding.
Old Nov 26 2020, 09:24 AM

Quote:
i'm so sorry for sounding stupid but when you say ask for ingredients for yellow ink at the ink and pigment factory where is that? I went to my own but nothing there. I went and bought sunflowers from someone but that didn't work either. Again sorry for not understanding.
Hi CPaula

First of all no questions are stupid as we all have learnt and still continue learning asking questions

Please open your Ink and Pigment factory. You will see all products you can make there.
Look at the yellow ink and you will see a + icon. Clik in the + icon and you will get a window, similiar to the one you get when you post your facilities.

In that window you can type something like "I need ingredients!" and then post it to facebook as usual.

When your friends see your post, then can click in it and they will send you the ingredients to make yellow ink.

You will receive them in your red gift box and you have to store them to count into your quest.

If you want to know more about quests, this is the link to Quests chapter in our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Nov 26 2020, 10:09 AM

Default Quests

Thank you so much...that worked. Hope you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving and please stay safe.
Old Nov 26 2020, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Thank you so much...that worked. Hope you and yours have a very Happy Thanksgiving and please stay safe.
You are very welcome CPaula
Old Dec 02 2020, 09:30 AM

OK I now have the Employee Lifeline to use for a facility i do not own. I just want to make sure i did this correctly. I needed "sofrito" from the Sauce and Condiments factory so i went to my neighbors and opened the facility and did the plus sign. This ended up requesting it on facebook. Did i do the correct thing. I thought that you use the "present" aid to do it that way. Again excuse my ignorance.
Old Dec 02 2020, 09:40 AM

Quote:
OK I now have the Employee Lifeline to use for a facility i do not own. I just want to make sure i did this correctly. I needed "sofrito" from the Sauce and Condiments factory so i went to my neighbors and opened the facility and did the plus sign. This ended up requesting it on facebook. Did i do the correct thing. I thought that you use the "present" aid to do it that way. Again excuse my ignorance.
Hi CPaula

No, that is not the way the Employee lifeline works.

This lifeline allows you to get what you need by harvesting/chopping/fishing in other people's farms AND you can also work their facilities.

In this case you need sofrito, you can work facilities for friends who have the Food Preserve Factory where the sofrito is produced.

Just take in mind, that you need the Facility for the last step of any quest. Non of the lifelines work for the last step of the quests.
Old Dec 02 2020, 10:03 AM

Again i'm being very dumb here. The Sofrito is produced in the Sauce & Condiments Factory which i don't have. I went to my super neighbors and clicked on that facility which she has. I hit the plus sign and received it as a gift which i now know doesn't work for this quest. When you say i must work the facility, what does that exactly mean. again sorry.
Closed Thread

Tags
8 quests, brown quests, completed quest, employee lifeline, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, personal quests, quest, quest manager, quest rewards, quest time, quests, quests completed, regular quests, trader lifeline