Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 28 2020, 05:09 PM

Default double sized trees

hi Rob,

apologies for posting here, but i just cannot find an appropriate thread.

when are the Mugo Pine and Diefenechia plants / trees going to be made single spaced so we can plant them closer so that the farm can take more plants in less space

thank you
Demetri
Old Jul 28 2020, 05:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by demetri@webmail.co.za View Post
hi Rob,

apologies for posting here, but i just cannot find an appropriate thread.

when are the Mugo Pine and Diefenechia plants / trees going to be made single spaced so we can plant them closer so that the farm can take more plants in less space

thank you
Demetri
Hi Demetri,
We do not know in advance what the developers are planning or not planning. If you want to make a suggestion about this please post it in the Suggestions section where we organize those by subject for the developers to view.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 23 2020, 07:12 AM

Default Watering Tools

My water flowers and Irrigation tool are mixed up. When I water flowers, it says I irrigated fields. Is this a problem for anyone else?
Old Nov 23 2020, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrice View Post
My water flowers and Irrigation tool are mixed up. When I water flowers, it says I irrigated fields. Is this a problem for anyone else?
Hi grice

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

If you first water your flowers and after that you irrigate the farm, then the flowers on the farm will show the I for irrigated.

But if you hover your mouse on every rectangle representing a farm in the grid placed top left in your game screen then you will see the W for watering and the I for irrigated.
Old Dec 08 2020, 08:12 PM

i've looked through several posts and it seems i am missing something.

can a SN use the red sprinkler on my farm?
Old Dec 08 2020, 08:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
i've looked through several posts and it seems i am missing something.

can a SN use the red sprinkler on my farm?
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
Yes they can as long as the employer is the one owning it. As an SN you can not use your sprinkler on their farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 08 2020, 08:22 PM

ok. thanks.
Old Jan 24 2021, 05:40 AM

Default Flower Harvesting

Just a bug I think but when harvesting flowers with 400x400 harvester it is leaving flowers behind and you have to click them again, sometimes two or three times. This is happening on all my farms with flowers.

Just thought you would like to know in case you didn't already.
Old Jan 24 2021, 06:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Man View Post
Just a bug I think but when harvesting flowers with 400x400 harvester it is leaving flowers behind and you have to click them again, sometimes two or three times. This is happening on all my farms with flowers.

Just thought you would like to know in case you didn't already.
Hi Tractor Man,

Are any of the flowers layered? Meaning flowers in exactly the same spot as another flower? Those you would have to click more than once to get the other layers. This can be caused by deliberate layering or unintentional layering. There's no easy way to check for unintentional layering at this time, a clue would be that it's only missing getting a few scattered flowers rather than a large amount of flowers per click.

I've tested the 400x400 flower harvester on both layered and non layered flowers and it is performing correctly for me.

When you are next able to harvest flowers, please check if another size tool has the same problem.
Old Yesterday, 04:58 AM

Default Flower Harvesting

Thanks Tiger, I did not have the problem with the flash version when harvesting flowers but I will check your suggestion as soon as I can, I will move the flowers left over to storage and then I can see if they were layered and will post back here the results for you and anyone else it may help. Funny thing is I do not know how to layer so if that is the problem I did not know I did it.

Tractor Man

Tags
dead flowers, flower harvester, flowers, freezing flowers, mobile sprinkler, sprinkler, unfreezing flowers, water flowers, watering flowers