Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Nov 10 2020, 07:47 PM

Default Lost facilities production

I am on server c17 w27. My farm is 42 farms all at 50x50. I have people who work my facilities regularly. I have an oil pump and an oil Refinery on every farm and an offshore oil rig on my first 20 farms. Over the last 2 days I am getting very little production, 3993 fuel instead of my usual 19,000. I am definitely missing production.
Old Nov 10 2020, 08:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpr_au View Post
I am on server c17 w27. My farm is 42 farms all at 50x50. I have people who work my facilities regularly. I have an oil pump and an oil Refinery on every farm and an offshore oil rig on my first 20 farms. Over the last 2 days I am getting very little production, 3993 fuel instead of my usual 19,000. I am definitely missing production.
Hi cpr_au,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities.
Your fuel production depends on how many people work your facilities and how often you refill them to get maximum production. You have only 12 neighbors. If you are not refilling after every neighbor and friend working them then your production will go down.

If you have no workers then the oil refineries can only produce over a 7 day period a total of 2,856. To get up to 15,000 - 19,000 fuel tanks a day you would have to have a huge amount of workers with you refilling your oil refineries after every worker.

I am sorry but we have no way to see what you have produced in your oil refineries nor how many worked them nor how often you have refilled them. Have you stored all the fuel tanks from your production today?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 11 2020, 07:20 PM

Default Float facility

I could have sworn that I had purchased a float facility a few months back ... I believe for a quest ... but it is now missing... is there a way to have that checked and have that facility returned to me?
Old Nov 11 2020, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lillymc View Post
I could have sworn that I had purchased a float facility a few months back ... I believe for a quest ... but it is now missing... is there a way to have that checked and have that facility returned to me?
Hi lillymc,
You have not purchase the Parade Float according to your account data.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2020, 11:51 PM

friends are saying they getting notes on their farms telling them to store facilitys saying they got to many on the farm .plus their storage is to full .this is making me afraid to buy more facilitys.have not even bought the new ones yet today .i own all but these.how do i tell how many i have on the farms.there are to many to count them.how many are we allowed to have on a farm.
Old Dec 01 2020, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
friends are saying they getting notes on their farms telling them to store facilitys saying they got to many on the farm .plus their storage is to full .this is making me afraid to buy more facilitys.have not even bought the new ones yet today .i own all but these.how do i tell how many i have on the farms.there are to many to count them.how many are we allowed to have on a farm.
Hi Mom Glenda,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities. Please do not post in the Suggestions section when you have a question or peroblem. That is only for suggesting new things for the game or changes to the game.
If you click on the Show Names in the Farm Selector, then click on Show Facility Info, that will show you how may you have of each type of facilities. The blue line under it shows how full each farm is with those and if you hover the mouse over each farm it will tell you the percentage of facilities you have on the farm toward the maximum number of facilities.
One thing you have to keep in mind is how much finished products you have in those facilities count toward that total.

If your friends have that many facilities and their storage is full then they need to reduce how many they have on those farms. They also need to reduce what they have in storage if it is that full.
Old Dec 05 2020, 03:21 PM

With the turbo mills, could we have them be friend worked since it would do good for both the friend and the one who send the work request out.

Beth

~*~ #1 - Spencer Creek ~*~
Old Dec 05 2020, 04:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethFB View Post
With the turbo mills, could we have them be friend worked since it would do good for both the friend and the one who send the work request out.

Beth
Hi Beth,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support thread about facilities. The Turbo mills are workable by your friends. Any turbo facility of a single one that can be worked by your friends can also be worked. If the single facility is not workable then the turbo will not be workable too.
Old Dec 09 2020, 05:44 PM

Default watermill

does friends and neighbors work the watermill when we post.i thought they did but was told they do not
Old Dec 09 2020, 05:51 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
does friends and neighbors work the watermill when we post.i thought they did but was told they do not
Hi Mom Glenda,
I moved your post to the subject thread about Facilities.
Yes, the watermill does get worked by your neighbors and friends.
You can find all the information about the individual facilities in the Game Guide chapter on Facilities:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=641318
Closed Thread

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility