Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 24 2020, 05:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
I've been watching it and nothing ever shows a bonus batch at the bottom of the screen.
Hi msdragonfly,
I am sorry but we do not have any way to check this for you as we do not get any data for your loading your facilities.

The only thing I can tell you to try is clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If you want to report this to Support and see if they can check it for you you may. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 11 2020, 02:24 AM

When shall we have bonuses for the next 10 new factories?
Old Aug 11 2020, 05:56 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
When shall we have bonuses for the next 10 new factories?
Hi Palmarina,

I have moved your post to the thread related to your question.
We always keep related posts together so it's easier to find any information for any particular subject.

Please do not ask questions in the Suggestions area, it is for posting new ideas for the the game or any changes that you would like. We don't answer questions there.

The developers do not tell us ahead of time when they will release more belts or dans for more facilities, they will just announce it when they release a new version of the game so keep an eye out for the next release in the News and Announcements section, if any do get released the information will be in the first post on page one in that section.
Old Dec 04 2020, 12:45 PM
Mella2020
Account Not Linked

Angry

Why did the game give us so many bonus's when, we can only post 5 within a 12 hr time frame? Seems a bit unfair to us players.

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 04 2020 at 01:12 PM. Reason: quote removed
Old Dec 04 2020, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mella2020 View Post
Why did the game give us so many bonus's when, we can only post 5 within a 12 hr time frame? Seems a bit unfair to us players.
Hi Mella2020

They usually only add belts/dans for 10 factories a time.

But we think they added to 30 this time to get all factories with belts/dans before the migration to HTML5
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:06 PM

i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a.
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
i do forum searches before making my inquiries but sometimes i just overlook or miss things.

i see in the official dan/belts thread it says we can post 5 at any one time. is there a way to increase this. it is tough seeing 20 belts but can only choose 5 and then usually the rest expire before can post them. have to wait for new ones to come in.

t.i.a.
Hi 0202nwotmraf,
No I am sorry there isn't any way to increase it. You can only post 5 in 12 hours. This was done to keep from flooding everyone's newsfeed in Facebook and causing Facebook to put you in Facebook timeout for posting too many times.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 04 2021, 05:59 PM

Default Crops

Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?
Old Jan 04 2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cottoneye Mo View Post
Hi, please could you tell me what is the highest level you can get with Crops.
I know you go to Dans but how many does it go up to or is there anything above that?
Hi Cottoneye Mo

I moved your post to the thread about Belts/Dans.

It is 7th Dan. You have all information in our Game Guide in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=495610

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans