Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Oct 25 2020, 11:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandida Nina View Post
This morning when I opened a new co-op quest, it totally disappeared when I went to check neighbors for ingredients. It is now showing my next quest will not be available for over 9 hours and the last quest is the one I started last night. It is not a huge problem for me as I usually have more than enough to complete 13 quests, but thought I would pass it on in case it is a problem affecting more than me. I did all of the usual trouble-shooting, like cleaning my cache to no avail.
Hi Bandida Nina,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about cooperative quests. Please do not post problems in the Social section thread about co-op quest help as that is for posting your quests so others can find items they need.
Your quest for Make Spinal Board is showing in your data. I have run a deeper memcache cleaning for you. Please close and reopen your farms and see if your quest is now showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM

Sorry, this is where I actually intended to post it. I had two windows open and I simply posted in the wrong one. At any rate, my quest is back. I tried everything earlier and two of my neighbors couldn't even see it. All good.
Closed Thread

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes