Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 13 2020, 11:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by famer charlie View Post
where can i find my blue orange ships
Hi Charlie,
I do not see your blue or orange ships on your farms or in your item storage. However they are dispatched so you had to have bought them in order for them to show up in the Ship Manager.
Even if you no longer have them you do not lose the ships once you have bought them. You can still prepare them and dispatch them.

As the ships are coin you can buy them again and you can also report this to Support to see if they will refund the coins for them. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 14 2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farmette GiGi,
According to your data there were no ports skipped for the orange ship dispatched today. It is at port 21, but shows all 20 previous ones have been loaded.
Thank you for your response. That's awesome! It now shows that ports 4 thru 20 all had a wait time of 0 minutes each! That was some really fast work.

Again, thank you!
Old Nov 15 2020, 09:20 PM

I loaded all 10 containers, made sure they all said 100% before pressing dispatch, so i went to my yellow cargo ship to see if my neighbor loaded it and it's missing 4, shows I only louded 6 containers but I know I loaded all 10, what is going on
Old Nov 15 2020, 09:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
I loaded all 10 containers, made sure they all said 100% before pressing dispatch, so i went to my yellow cargo ship to see if my neighbor loaded it and it's missing 4, shows I only louded 6 containers but I know I loaded all 10, what is going on
Hi tmlbluedove,
I'm not sure what happened. The data only shows 6 containers. There isn't anything we can do for this. The only thing I can suggest is tomorrow before you start the next ship is to clear your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and load your ship's containers.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 19 2020, 09:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Ship Ports Original List - How to change ?

I have been playing for quite awhile. The list of neighbors that I draw from for my logbooks on each ship is totally inappropriate. Some o f the people are actually dead, I knew them in real time. Many are ones that do not click on ships within a reasonable time !! And yet I have tons of people sending me ships, which I pass on, who are NOT on my 30 Neighbors Ports list and whom I would like to be on that list !! How can I edit that list !! There must be some way and if there truly is not..Please fix that!!!
Old Nov 19 2020, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
I have been playing for quite awhile. The list of neighbors that I draw from for my logbooks on each ship is totally inappropriate. Some o f the people are actually dead, I knew them in real time. Many are ones that do not click on ships within a reasonable time !! And yet I have tons of people sending me ships, which I pass on, who are NOT on my 30 Neighbors Ports list and whom I would like to be on that list !! How can I edit that list !! There must be some way and if there truly is not..Please fix that!!!
Hi MsMerrick

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships in Help & Support section to be able to answer you.
Please if you have a question or problems do not post in Suggestions as that section is only for ideas for the game.

One thing you should do is to go to your My Neighbors tab above the game screen and check your neighbors to see who is still playing and who is not, so you can delete the ones who are not playing anymore and you can add new friends/neighbors.
Before deleting them as neighbors, you have to go to their farms and delete yourself as their neighbors so you will not receive ships from them anymore.

How to remove yourself as their neighbor, move ports to other position, change ports in your itenerary etc. are explained in our Game guide Chapter 32: Cargo Ships.

If you need to add new friends/neighbors you can check the following thread where farmers ask for neighbors. If you want to post your own request for neighbors, please read the first page, first post of that thread for instructions on how to do that:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Dec 07 2020, 01:26 PM

Default My Ship will not stay dispatched

Yesterday I worked every container on my ship and dispatched it at noon CST. Today I opened my Farm Town game and the ship said it was still waiting with two containers to work. This is not the first time I have had this problem. I am using a Chrome browser and have a 2020 HP computer. Please let me know what is making my ships return and several containers from being lost.
Old Dec 07 2020, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi59carter View Post
Yesterday I worked every container on my ship and dispatched it at noon CST. Today I opened my Farm Town game and the ship said it was still waiting with two containers to work. This is not the first time I have had this problem. I am using a Chrome browser and have a 2020 HP computer. Please let me know what is making my ships return and several containers from being lost.
Hi debbie59carter

I moved your post to the thread about Cargo Ships.

I had a look at your data and if you are talking about your yellow cargo ship, then it shows it was dispatched today, but we cant see other information to let us know what happened.

I can only suggest you to run your memcache to clear game memory and also after dispatching a ship, close and reopen your Ship Manager and be sure the ship was dispatched.

To clear your memcache, click in the link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm if it was open in another tab. Then reopen your farm.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Dec 12 2020, 12:10 PM

thanks for having the options for suggestions.

as a fail-safe, it would be nice if we could have the option to opt someone out of our port stops in case they aren't/won't do ships or close their port.

thanks
Old Dec 12 2020, 12:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0202NWOTMRAF View Post
thanks for having the options for suggestions.

as a fail-safe, it would be nice if we could have the option to opt someone out of our port stops in case they aren't/won't do ships or close their port.

thanks
Hi 0202NWOTMRAF,
I moved your post from Suggestions to the Help & Support subject thread about ships to answer you as we can not reply to posts in the Suggestion section.
You do have an option already to remove someone from your ports list. While you are preparing the containers, you can replace up to 10 ports. You can find all the information on how to do this and how you can reuse the last itinerary in the Game Guide chapter 32 about Ships:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=626622

Tags
cargo ships, container, cranes, dispatch ship, logbook, pink port, port deleted, red skip port, replace port, reuse itinerary, ship rewards, ship's logbook, ships, skip port