Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 21 2009, 01:18 PM

Here i go again but I am waiting for someone to reply with a solution. When harvesting and plowing on another farm i can go about 20-30 clicks before the coins stop. I just got off a farm plowing and the xp stopped adding up. The avatars were going over the same areas i had just plowed as if I had not done any work. This has been going on for over a week not sure what to do about it!!! I love the game and all the new improvements however, if I can't get coins from harvesting how can i buy all the wonderful items u have to offer or level up with xp. I would appreciate some help not sure what to do. Thank you
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:19 PM

same here.........I didn't get coins for harvesting 3 farms, and some xp were missing too. very frustrating
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:22 PM

I too, love all the new goodies, thank you Farm Town. Of course, as everyone says, we do need more land. Your efforts are truly appreciated
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Default More Land, More Land

Hey Raul,
How about some more land to buy.. I know I hate deleting items I have purchased and worked for. Is there a chance we will be able to purchase bigger lots? I know that will take up space on the server but it would make it more tempting for us avid farmtown folks. I love all of the new items. A plantation would be nice since we can grow cotton and sugercane.
Keep working boys you are doing a bang up job. Add a Mustang (car not horse), my husband has dreamed of owning one and this will be the only way he can have it.

Carry On
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:47 PM

Are the new levels set out anywhere? How many points to get to each level etc? Anyone know?
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoannaandNiall View Post
Are the new levels set out anywhere? How many points to get to each level etc? Anyone know?
OFFICIAL November 20 release: Items and levels

Old Nov 21 2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star's farm View Post
In order to continue to earn coins you have to harvest, plow and sell. Now that the levels have changed some, I am unable to purchase my mansion. I will have to wait now until I reach level 41, when I was just within reach of getting it before the change. Also with all the new items, once I purchase them it leaves me very little room for crops etc. So please increase the land we can get, so that we may display all the things we have on our farms. I don't like selling are deleting things from my farm. It looks really nice with all items displayed. Hopefully land increase will be coming very very soon. If not then it will cause me to lose interest in the farming game, as well as so many others. Thx Star
To paraphrase the devs: you still need 150,000 points to get to the mansion and it still costs 1,000,000: only your level has changed, not the number of XP you need
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugtwo View Post
Every upgrade you have to have $ for. This game is no longer fun. I for one am not going to pay through paypal to obtain these things. If they don't change the way the game is I don't think people will be playing anymore.
Lots of new things are only for farm-coins.
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:53 PM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: Aug 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 11
XP:
Default I am having major issues with this application

This week has been brutal -- lost major coins and XPs. Everytime I work on a farm, it freezes up and then I lose everything. Have to get out of facebook completely and relog in to release the screen. Please help me with this. This just started this week (Nov. 18 - 21) Thank you.

Gail

Visit Busters Hangout

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 21 2009, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the quick response Nadine!

Cheers
Joanna
Closed Thread