Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 02 2021, 04:24 PM

Mary, Can layering have any affect. I have multiple layers and found that when I delete the outer most edge of trees/flowers I can put facilities on the edge, but not on the inner portions of the farm. If you can, please let me know, so I am not chasing my tail..lol. Thanks
Old Feb 02 2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Mary, Can layering have any affect. I have multiple layers and found that when I delete the outer most edge of trees/flowers I can put facilities on the edge, but not on the inner portions of the farm. If you can, please let me know, so I am not chasing my tail..lol. Thanks
If you cant find a small clear spot, only the size of a pine tree uses, then it is not possible to place an item on the farm.

With the purple hand, you dont need all the space that item needs, but you do need at least that empty small spot.
Old Feb 02 2021, 04:42 PM

Thanks Mary. I figured that out. Found that you can move things around on crops/plowed plots (I think), but not with both trees/flowers and crops. If that is correct, please let me know for future reference. Thanks for your help. HAGEvening.
Old Feb 02 2021, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarksda View Post
Thanks Mary. I figured that out. Found that you can move things around on crops/plowed plots (I think), but not with both trees/flowers and crops. If that is correct, please let me know for future reference. Thanks for your help. HAGEvening.
You are welcome bbarksda

You have all the information for the hands in the following link from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626
Old Feb 02 2021, 06:04 PM

Question TransPlanters missing

I bought 4 TransPlanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16. Since the game has changed these are not showing on the Tool Box so I can use them. They show in my storage but that doesn't help for me to use them.

User ID 721938372 Sayso Question? If I move the TransPlanters from the storage to a farm and then put them back to storage, will they show so I can use them?

I have already posted a message about this but I didn't get an answer, and I couldn't find the post so here I am again. Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 02 2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I bought 4 TransPlanters 4x4 8x8 12x12 16x16. Since the game has changed these are not showing on the Tool Box so I can use them. They show in my storage but that doesn't help for me to use them.

User ID 721938372 Sayso Question? If I move the TransPlanters from the storage to a farm and then put them back to storage, will they show so I can use them?

I have already posted a message about this but I didn't get an answer, and I couldn't find the post so here I am again. Thanks for your help.
HJi Sayso,
You did get an answer. I moved your previous post to the Game Migration Updates thread in the News & Announcements section and answered you.
You can find your posts when they are moved by using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

The transplanters are not available for use. As soon as they are added then you will be able to use them. You can find what is available in the first post of the Games Migration Updates thread. Please post in that thread when you have a question or problem.
Here is a link to that thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 04:13 PM

Default Multi Planter

My user ID is 689706424. I am wondering why I can not use my multi planter? I have used it since the migration, but now it will not work for me when planting trees or flowers.
Thank you..
Old Feb 04 2021, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuthfairy View Post
My user ID is 689706424. I am wondering why I can not use my multi planter? I have used it since the migration, but now it will not work for me when planting trees or flowers.
Thank you..
Hi tuthfairy

I moved your post to the thread about Tools.

Your multiplanter is on one of your famrs, you have to look for it and send it to storage so you will be able to use it from your Tool box in all of your farms.
Old Feb 04 2021, 06:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default harvester missing

I go to harvest my farm & it is mssing, bought about 1 week ago 3x3 paid 500,000 what happened ?
Old Feb 04 2021, 06:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pammgentry View Post
I go to harvest my farm & it is mssing, bought about 1 week ago 3x3 paid 500,000 what happened ?
Hi Pammgentry,
I moved your post to the subject thread about tools.
If you harvester is on a farm, you need to move it to your storage. It will not be usable if it is on your farm. Once you have it in storage then you can use it from your Toolbox.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity