Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 07 2020, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
May not be the correct thread?

My wife has put the 22x Harvest-Plow tool into storage and attempts to put it in the quick selector box on the bottom of the screen. It works fine when she works my farms ( I don't have that tool so she IS using hers) but when she uses it on her farm it only harvests, it does not plow! So she needs to go to the tool box to select the 22x plow to do the plowing before she can sow.

When picking the 22x H/P to put in the box it only says Harvest not H/P but it H/P when used on my farms just not on hers?
Hi John

I assume your wife works your farms as your superneighbor. Taking that on mind, then when she arrives to your farm she receives the biggest tool you or she owns to do the jobs. She doesnt have to click in the tools to start working, the game gives her the tool to start working.

The pics for the Harvester 22x22 and the Combine Harvest/Plow 22x22 are at some poin very similiar, so maybe she has the Harvester and not the combine in her shortcuts.

Ask her to open her yellow tool box and search for the Combine Harvest/Plow 22x22 located in the fourth column starting from her right. Then she will have to use the shortcut icon to move it to the panel.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 07 2020, 07:46 PM

thank you I found the correct tool I had been looking for it!
Old May 07 2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
thank you I found the correct tool I had been looking for it!
You are very welcome John and thanks for coming back to let us know the problem is solved

Old May 29 2020, 06:52 AM
Account Not Linked

I am not planting crops at the moment but want to fertilise my trees and flowers. When I fertilise does it take fertiliser for the plowed but unplanted plots as well?
Old May 29 2020, 08:06 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am not planting crops at the moment but want to fertilise my trees and flowers. When I fertilise does it take fertiliser for the plowed but unplanted plots as well?
Hi rodkay,

It uses the same amount of fertilizer no matter what is on the farm, 50 per farm. You are fertizing the farm, not just individual or specific items that are on it.
Old May 29 2020, 08:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to carlvogel Send a message via Skype™ to carlvogel

I am having trouble fishing my own sea coast I need crab for a quest and can not get below 118 fish left in the sea coast
Old May 29 2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlvogel View Post
I am having trouble fishing my own sea coast I need crab for a quest and can not get below 118 fish left in the sea coast

Hi carlvogel

When this happens, refresh the farm you are working on by clicking in the rectangle for that farm.
Then try to continue fishing and if you are stuck again, refresh the farm.

If that doesnt work, then reload the game by clicking in Play button and try fishing again.

Old Jun 10 2020, 02:41 PM

I just enlarged my farm Prayer of Jabez from 32 x32 to 34x34. I was just putting in new plots using 9x9 plow and had the first in when suddenly the farm shortened went to 4x4 size dropping ofc 2 plots and then making it impossible to do 9x9
Old Jun 10 2020, 02:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I just enlarged my farm Prayer of Jabez from 32 x32 to 34x34. I was just putting in new plots using 9x9 plow and had the first in when suddenly the farm shortened went to 4x4 size dropping ofc 2 plots and then making it impossible to do 9x9
Hi Littlesallysanctus,
You can use any plow size and they will shrink to the amount of space available. With that land upgrade you may not have enough space to do the 9x size.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2020, 12:09 PM

Default crop times different

On a farm that I use for quESTS (FARM 12) has been losing a lot of crops expired. I finally accepted the waste times are incorrect on that farm. I had one showing 1.9 days last night and this morning the crops were garbaged already. Not sure how this is happening. I just know I have lost a lot of crops in that way.

Tags
can not plant, can not seed, can't see crops, cannot plant, cannot plow, crop, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, seeding, stats