Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Closed Thread

Old Jun 02 2020, 12:07 PM

Send a message via ICQ to sherise713 Send a message via Yahoo to sherise713 Send a message via Skype™ to sherise713
Red face Password

Hello Slashkey

My user name is sherise713
I tried to change my password because I forgot the old one and received one that is good for only 24 hours.

How do I receive a permanent password or at least one I could change to a permanent one??

Thank you,
Hilda Figueroa-Sierra

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 02 2020 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Removed email address for safety
Old Jun 02 2020, 12:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherise713 View Post
Hello Slashkey

My user name is sherise713
I tried to change my password because I forgot the old one and received one that is good for only 24 hours.

How do I receive a permanent password or at least one I could change to a permanent one??

Thank you,
Hilda Figueroa-Sierra
Email removed for safety
Hi Sherise,
I am sorry but for a permanent password you will have to create that. The forum program will only give you a temporary password that you have to change within 24 hours to a permanent one you create. We can not provide you with a permanent one.
After you get the temporary one, then you need to go to the User CP link in the far left of the forum header and then click on Edit Details. In that you can change your password.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 03 2020, 11:20 PM

Default Layers or Layering

I have been on FT for a long time but never attempted to layer my farms. I am finding no threads or instructions on how to do this. Please point me in the right direction.
Old Jun 03 2020, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasgirliestew View Post
I have been on FT for a long time but never attempted to layer my farms. I am finding no threads or instructions on how to do this. Please point me in the right direction.
Hi lasgirliestew,
You will not find any instructions i n the forums on how to layer. Though the developers do allow that to be done, it is a trick not meant to have been allowed and can cause problems with your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2020, 09:41 AM

Default Farm Town without Facebook

Is it possible to play Farm Town without being in Facebook?
Old Jun 13 2020, 10:17 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchencat View Post
Is it possible to play Farm Town without being in Facebook?
Hi Munchencat,

No it isn't. If you're tying to get away from the rest of Facebook, you can play it in Facebooks Gameroom on your computer, but although all apps in there were intended to work flawlessly it doesn't. You can't open multiple tabs to work several facility posts at once for example, and some of the displays when you mouseover them don't always display. This may be improved in the future.

It's easy to download, puts an icon on your desktop, you can easily uninstall at any time. So it's up to you if you want to give it a try.
Old Jun 25 2020, 02:24 AM

Default Purchasing Trees

While setting up a new quest farm, I noticed that the Shea and Nutmeg trees can't be bought in multiples direct from the Store, unlike all the other harvest/crop trees. Presumably this is an oversight? It would be nice to have it fixed.
Old Jun 25 2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqrl View Post
While setting up a new quest farm, I noticed that the Shea and Nutmeg trees can't be bought in multiples direct from the Store, unlike all the other harvest/crop trees. Presumably this is an oversight? It would be nice to have it fixed.
Hi Sqrl

I moved your post from Suggestions to Help&Support.

The Shea and Nutmeg trees have the option to buy multiple. You have to buy one of them and place on your farm and then click in them and choose Buy Multiple from the menu.
I just tried it in a farm set as Quest and have no problems.

If you have the Multiplanters, you click in the tool and search for the tree in the store, click in Buy button, choose the model and start planting.

Which method are you using?

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jun 26 2020, 01:47 AM

Oh, it was only that I was buying a lot of trees and every time I could just keep buying more straight from the store. I noticed that with the Shea and Nutmeg I had to buy one, then use the method you outline--buy multiple by clicking on the tree after I'd placed it. It just seemed a bit odd that those two trees stood out that way.

Last edited by Sqrl; Jun 26 2020 at 01:58 AM.
Old Jun 26 2020, 05:15 AM

Default Forum questions

increase the amount of time stay logged into forum , at least long enough to give a moderator time to respond, currently you have to keep refreshing and logging in. i suggest at least 15 min let us stay logged in without activity
Closed Thread