Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 31 2020, 04:25 AM
Account Not Linked

I went to sell things tonight and there are animals in non ingredients. Why are they there?

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 4.23.24 AM.jpg

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 31 2020, 05:25 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I went to sell things tonight and there are animals in non ingredients. Why are they there?

Attachment 24182
Hi JAS0643,

I'm not seeing that particular amount of animals or any of those animals in your Harvests & Products storage so I'm not sure why they are showing. Is this in the account in your signature, or in another account? Do they show up in any of the other filters or only in Non Ingredients? Or have you already sold them?

There have been issues in the past where animals showed up when ingredients were requested for certain products until they were corrected, but I'm not aware of any current issue. Do you recall requesting any ingredients to make a product since the 23rd when you last sold non ingredients?

If you haven't already tried, reload and check your Harvests & Products storage while on your farm, rather than at market and see if they are showing up in that section. If they are then all you can do is sell them.

You might also want to run memcache to clear your game data just to make sure there's no issues there causing any problems. In case you need the link for that:

Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.
Old May 31 2020, 12:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JAS0643,

I'm not seeing that particular amount of animals or any of those animals in your Harvests & Products storage so I'm not sure why they are showing. Is this in the account in your signature, or in another account? Do they show up in any of the other filters or only in Non Ingredients? Or have you already sold them?

There have been issues in the past where animals showed up when ingredients were requested for certain products until they were corrected, but I'm not aware of any current issue. Do you recall requesting any ingredients to make a product since the 23rd when you last sold non ingredients?

If you haven't already tried, reload and check your Harvests & Products storage while on your farm, rather than at market and see if they are showing up in that section. If they are then all you can do is sell them.

You might also want to run memcache to clear your game data just to make sure there's no issues there causing any problems. In case you need the link for that:

Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

I didn't sell them and what ever was going on last night seems to have fixed it's self as they are no longer showing there. Technology got to love it.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old May 31 2020, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
I didn't sell them and what ever was going on last night seems to have fixed it's self as they are no longer showing there. Technology got to love it.
LOL we have magic animals! OK JAS thanks very much for coming back to let us know
Old Jun 03 2020, 03:59 AM
Account Not Linked

hi could you help me plz i can't get into the market i have cleaned everything that should be cleaned and still same i get in the market but it;s not loading right and no one is in there and all i have at the bottom on screen are all my neighbours name thank you
Old Jun 03 2020, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi could you help me plz i can't get into the market i have cleaned everything that should be cleaned and still same i get in the market but it;s not loading right and no one is in there and all i have at the bottom on screen are all my neighbours name thank you

Hi michelle jo,

Please supply your farm link so we can take a look at your data. If you need instructions on how to get your farm link, you will find them by clicking on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

It's sounding like you may have a slow down somewhere as all the data is not loading for you. As we don't know what you consider to be everything, please check the items in the following link and see if there is anything listed there that you have not tried: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666
Old Jun 03 2020, 05:06 AM
Account Not Linked

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/play/ there you go hun x
Old Jun 03 2020, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Hi michelle jo,

I'm sorry but that is just a generic link that will take anyone who clicks on it to thier own farm and not yours. What I need is the link to your farm. Please follow the instructions in the link I gave you to get the link for your own farm.

Have you looked at the post in the other link to see if there was anything there that you had not tried?
Old Jun 03 2020, 07:12 AM
Account Not Linked

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1138&farm_ix=3
Old Jun 03 2020, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Hi michelle Jo,

Thank you for your link

The reason you are not able to see anyone at market is becuase your game language in preferences is not set to one of the commonly used languages. It's set to one that is not often used.

Please click on the Preferences icon at the top right of your game screen, where you would go to show or hide crops trees etc and look at the bottom of the Preferences window. For the English markets it needs to be set to either English (US) or English (UK).

Change it to one of those and then click the green check mark to save. Reload the game, recheck the language is still set to English and then check the market again.

Tags
avatar status colors, change language, market icons, market place, messages, no-one in market, status colors, stuck messages