Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 01 2019, 03:49 PM

Thanks marymarcel. We've changed the Settings and are Friends but if I go to Farm Town and want to sent her an Invite, I don't see her name.
Old Apr 01 2019, 03:56 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambini View Post
So we changed the settings and are friends now but if I go to Farm Town and want to invite her, I still don't see her name.
Hi Rambini,

marymarcel is not available at the moment.

It takes a while for Facebook to add new friends to the various lists, a day or two sometimes. To try to speed things up what you can do is try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and look for her again.

If she has never played Farm Town, look in the Invite tab for her.
If she has played before, look for her in the My Neighbours tab.

If running memcache did not help, you will have to wait on Facebook to update the lists.
Old Apr 03 2019, 10:26 AM

Question Re: Getting Neighbours

I don't know how to go about this. The game requires me to have 30 neighbours in order to expand a farm, but neglects to explain the process ! (It's a little embarrassing to ask other gamers who don't know you.....).
Old Apr 03 2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sawatzky View Post
I don't know how to go about this. The game requires me to have 30 neighbours in order to expand a farm, but neglects to explain the process ! (It's a little embarrassing to ask other gamers who don't know you.....).
Hi John,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours.

Chapter 5 Neighbours in the forum Game Guide will tell you how to add friends who play the game as your neighbours. Here's the link to that section...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...90#post3355290

It will also tell you how you can invite friends to play that don't yet.

If you are also requiring new friends that play to then become neighbours you can look in the Social section. The thread is titled FACEBOOK Neighbors Requests. That is where other members post who are also looking for new friends to become neighbours. Each post has their Facebook profile link to click which will take you to their profile in order to request to become friends.

If you wish to make your own request, please read the 1st post on the 1st page of that thread to find out what to include in your post.
Old Apr 05 2019, 03:37 AM

just deleted a couple of inactive neighbors, but now my neighbors list wont open for me to add more
Old Apr 05 2019, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
just deleted a couple of inactive neighbors, but now my neighbors list wont open for me to add more
Hi amanda1955,

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if it will load now.
Old Apr 06 2019, 12:59 AM

Done all that happens on computer and iPad just rolls and rolls and rolls, so close giving
up on this game
Old Apr 06 2019, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
Done all that happens on computer and iPad just rolls and rolls and rolls, so close giving
up on this game
Hi amanda1955,

Could your browser have updated? Do you have any ad blocker or extension on your browser that could be blocking the lists?

Have you tried another browser on your computer? If yes, are you having the same problem there?

Please click on the following link and check you still have 3rd party cookies allowed in your browser...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

There are problems using Edge, IE browsers, or Safari, that can prevent the lists of friends from loading. The information we have about those is in the following link...
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

I'm sorry but I do not use an Ipad. I suggest you try to resolve your issue on your computer first. Ipad users were having problems using Puffin browser, for Facebook games, a while back with Apple blocking their updates which Puffin was able to resolve. I am not aware of any new problems with this at this time. If you are using Puffin you might want to uninstall it and download it again.

If none of those work for you the only thing i can offer you is you report this to support and let them take a look. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Old Apr 06 2019, 07:15 PM

Was Working just recently but since
added someone it stopped after that, so crazy I use opera, but will check settings, well couldn’t see anything blocking it, but it is working again

Last edited by amanda1955; Apr 06 2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old Apr 12 2019, 03:32 AM

Default Farmtown Issues

Having issues:
  • Adding Neighbours
  • Accessing Farmtown cash
  • Neighbours list is all grayed out
  • Sending gifts

Can you please help?

Tags
add neighbor, beige dot, blue dot, colored dots, dots, green dot, invite, neighbor, neighbors, red dot, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools