Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 20 2020, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1046niko View Post
It now will not recognize the forklift that I bought a while ago- I have al but the turbos for bottling, mixer, beltdryer,workbenches, and now the checkout station
Hi Niko,
For your Forklift you only have the first one which allows you to store all products from a facility. You do not own the second (purple) one that allows storing products from All facilities (using the Store Allat the top)
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 25 2020, 06:32 AM

farmtown says i am not friends with several that i am friends so cant work fac or clients
Old Mar 25 2020, 09:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucie ke View Post
farmtown says i am not friends with several that i am friends so cant work fac or clients
Hi lucie ke,

Are these new friends or friends you have had for a long time?

If it's new friends, you can try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload and see if it then lets you work them.

If it is friends you have had for a long time and have worked their facilites on previous occasions, this tends to happen when the data from Facebook about who your friends are does not get to the game. This usually clears itself up but can take a few days. You can still run memcache if you wish, but if it doesn't resolve the issue for you, you will have to wait it out as there may be a temporary issue retrieving that data from Facebook which we have no control over.
Old Mar 25 2020, 03:36 PM

old friends from 2010 or so but most of my ft friends say the same thing, will give it a few days
Old Apr 01 2020, 01:27 PM

Hoping you can tell me where to find information on the Trading Warehouse. I've searched the Game Guide, especially Chapter 13. Found the Super Facilities section, but didn't see anything about the Trading Warehouse. Thanks so much!
Old Apr 01 2020, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Hoping you can tell me where to find information on the Trading Warehouse. I've searched the Game Guide, especially Chapter 13. Found the Super Facilities section, but didn't see anything about the Trading Warehouse. Thanks so much!
Hi BarbLH

All the information about the Trading Warehouse is in Chapter 10: Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyway, in the Facility Chapter for Super Facility, how to play, we have the links for the Trading warehouse at the bottom of the post.

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Apr 01 2020 at 01:45 PM.
Old Apr 01 2020, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi BarbLH

All the information about the Trading Warehouse is in Chapter 10: Buying/Selling/Trading

Anyway, in the Facility Chapter for Super Facility, how to play, we have the links for the Trading warehouse at the bottom of the post.
Thanks so much, marymarcel! Guess I need a new pair of glasses.
Old Apr 01 2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
Thanks so much, marymarcel! Guess I need a new pair of glasses.
You are very welcome Barb

Old Apr 03 2020, 08:58 AM

how come the Bridal Shop only holds (an example) two cake toppers says I need more than one. The Wedding supply has 150 pending and it's full for 15 days.
Old Apr 03 2020, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peggyannvt View Post
how come the Bridal Shop only holds (an example) two cake toppers says I need more than one. The Wedding supply has 150 pending and it's full for 15 days.
Hi peggyannvt

Your data shows you only have 1 cake topper stored. If the Wedding supply factory has 150 pending you will need to wait till they are done and then store them.

Maybe you sold some of your previous stored cake topper, got bonuses for it, receive bonuses from your friends and that is why you only have 1 stored instead of 2.

Tags
can't post from facility, cash out, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, find facility on farm, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility