Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 08 2020, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pegasus_III View Post
Hi Pegasus,
What farm is your Roasted Nuts Gift Factory on? Farms 3, 4, 5, & 6

Did you purhaps load your services after storing them? No. I followed the scenario detailed in the previous post.

Was it Chocolate Nuts or Chocolate Peanuts that they needed? You only have 2 of the Chocolate Peanuts from the Confectionary Factory. Chocolate Nuts.
Storage shows 5 chocolate nuts in storage tonight as well.

I am still holding off running factories and services until you can resolve this.
Thank you!
George (Pegasus_III)
Hi George,
I don't have any way to resolve this as you say. The only thing I can offer is to try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

There isn't any way to return what you are missing, but running the memcache hopefully will prevent it from happening again.

I checked you farms and see no chocolate nuts pending or completed on farms 3 & 4. On farms 5 & 6 I see a total of 47,670 completed. With that many it tells me you haven't stored from those 2 farms in a while.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Feb 08 2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old Feb 09 2020, 09:46 AM

Unhappy products missing from storage after storing from factory

I have stored all factories this past week. I've also run them multiple times. I was very careful to follow exactly as i posted to you in this thread. I've tested software before.

I will run the cash purge as you suggest.

as an aside, when I bought stuff for my quest this morning from my neighbors, the cost was astronomical. over 120,000 for 2 soybeans...

maybe the cash purge will help this too.
Old Feb 09 2020, 09:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I have stored all factories this past week. I've also run them multiple times. I was very careful to follow exactly as i posted to you in this thread. I've tested software before.

I will run the cash purge as you suggest.

as an aside, when I bought stuff for my quest this morning from my neighbors, the cost was astronomical. over 120,000 for 2 soybeans...

maybe the cash purge will help this too.
Hi George,
Co-op quest or regular quest? If it was a regular quest you don't buy just the exact amount you need for the quest.

If it was a co-op quest did you get a pop up saying that they weren't neighbors and the price would be higher?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2020, 10:15 AM

Smile products missing from storage after storing from factory

Okay, it's 10:50am here. Starting the test AFTER the cash purge and restarting FB...
- Verify Chocolate Nut inventory in storage: 5 Chocolate Nuts <== use this
65,574 Chocolate Nuts (Export)
- Open Factory Manager
- Search for "NUT"
- Found Roasted Nuts Gift Factory F3, F4, F5, F6
- Open Roasted Nuts Gift Factory F3 and click What's Pending
- Chocolate Nuts are not there (because these were sent to storage last time)
- Open Roasted Nuts Gift Factory F4 and click What's Pending
- Chocolate Nuts are not there (because these were sent to storage last time)
- Open Roasted Nuts Gift Factory F5 and click What's Pending
- Chocolate Nuts Pending: 5400 Done: 26070 Clicked Store under Chocolate Nuts
- Chocolate Nuts Pending: 5400 Done: 0
- Closed Search and closed My Facility Manager
- Clicked Storage, Search for Chocolate Nuts
- Verify Chocolate Nut inventory in storage: 26,075 Chocolate Nuts <==
- Close Search and Close My Storage
- Closed Farm Town (back to FB Wall)
- Reopen Farm Town
- Click Storage, Search for Chocolate Nuts
- Verify Chocolate Nut inventory in storage: 26,075 Chocolate Nuts <==
- Conclusion: Thank you TAZ. Looks like that resolved the issue and found my missing nuts. hehehe... I wonder if it's a good idea to run the cash purge as part of the FIRST startup of the day automatically? Might that eliminate this issue in the future? Again, Thank you.
Old Feb 09 2020, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
- Conclusion: Thank you TAZ. Looks like that resolved the issue and found my missing nuts. hehehe... I wonder if it's a good idea to run the cash purge as part of the FIRST startup of the day automatically? Might that eliminate this issue in the future? Again, Thank you.
Hi George,
I wouldn't run the memcache every day myself, but it won't hurt anything to do so.
Old Apr 06 2020, 10:32 AM

Facebook is trying to get us to play the game in their Game Room App but pop up boxes don't appear when you hoover your mouse over an object which you need for the additional information provided. There is no way for us to notify them directly. Concerned if they FORCE us to switch.
Old Apr 06 2020, 10:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeacher View Post
Facebook is trying to get us to play the game in their Game Room App but pop up boxes don't appear when you hoover your mouse over an object which you need for the additional information provided. There is no way for us to notify them directly. Concerned if they FORCE us to switch.
Hi dbeacher,
They are not going to force you to use Gameroom. The pop up information is not something that can be fixed at the moment.
Old May 23 2020, 07:31 PM

Hi Taz, The disappearing products has arisen again. This time, Spiced Pear Jam. I had 3 in storage and needed 15 to satisfy a quest for someone else. I went to my factory and had 3000+ so I stored them. Went back to do the quest and did not have enough. Went to the factories again, saw the one I stored from is now zero. I did the clear cache thing to be sure it was okay. Still only 3 in storage. Went to the second Jams and Jelly's factory and had another ~3045. I stored those. I checked storage and saw ~ 3048 in storage. Went to do the quest again and still not enough. I did the clear cache again to see if it would come back and still only 3 in storage and not enough to do the quest for my neighbor. Can you help?
Old May 23 2020, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, The disappearing products has arisen again. This time, Spiced Pear Jam. I had 3 in storage and needed 15 to satisfy a quest for someone else. I went to my factory and had 3000+ so I stored them. Went back to do the quest and did not have enough. Went to the factories again, saw the one I stored from is now zero. I did the clear cache thing to be sure it was okay. Still only 3 in storage. Went to the second Jams and Jelly's factory and had another ~3045. I stored those. I checked storage and saw ~ 3048 in storage. Went to do the quest again and still not enough. I did the clear cache again to see if it would come back and still only 3 in storage and not enough to do the quest for my neighbor. Can you help?
Hi Pegasus,
What you stored from those factories was the Export amounts. Those can not be used to help with quests. You have 2574 of those but only 3 of the regular ones. The Export ones show (Export) after the name.
Old May 24 2020, 05:49 PM

Default products missing from storage after storing from factory

I ran my factories and produced the spiced pear jam. It was not export. Export is different. It was in the factory just as it normally is. Check another factory - there are 4. I tried to send a screen print but every format is too big.

Tags
crops, missing crops, missing flowers, missing trees, storage, stored crops