Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Apr 06 2020, 05:52 PM

Thank you! I just sent them message.
Old Apr 28 2020, 02:28 PM

Red face Accidentally sold crude oil and fuel

I have the oil pump facility and oil refinery facility. I was four days in with moving pending products into storage to use when I needed to refuel again. When selling other harvested products I accidentally sold all my barrels of oil and tanks of fuel. I'm usually very careful to watch for them as they come up alphabetically in the list and bypass them but I slipped up and got distracted and just kept hitting the sell button. My question is why is there not a way to tag certain items in your storage as 'DO NOT EVER SELL'? I wish there was a 'protected' area they could be moved to so they are not even in the list of items to sell.
Old Apr 28 2020, 02:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsalluom View Post
I have the oil pump facility and oil refinery facility. I was four days in with moving pending products into storage to use when I needed to refuel again. When selling other harvested products I accidentally sold all my barrels of oil and tanks of fuel. I'm usually very careful to watch for them as they come up alphabetically in the list and bypass them but I slipped up and got distracted and just kept hitting the sell button. My question is why is there not a way to tag certain items in your storage as 'DO NOT EVER SELL'? I wish there was a 'protected' area they could be moved to so they are not even in the list of items to sell.
Hi jrsalluom,
No I am sorry there isn't any way to set anything in the storage to not sell. The best way to go in and sell in the market is to set the selection for non-ingredients or non-ingredients (for me). Then you can sell all of those and it will not sell anything such as fuel tanks or crude oil barrels as they are ingredients you need.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2020, 03:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have filed support ticket both a few days ago and another one today due to not receiving a confirmation email in either spam or inbox folders. Are those not being sent out anymore or is there a delay with the covid going on?

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 21 2020, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I have filed support ticket both a few days ago and another one today due to not receiving a confirmation email in either spam or inbox folders. Are those not being sent out anymore or is there a delay with the covid going on?
Hi pythonis,
No it has nothing to do with the covid and yes they are still being sent out, but some are being blocked by email providers. I continually get report emails from the forums that end up in my spam folder even though I have the email address in my contacts.
You can find information on how to find the replies from Support in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 21 2020, 03:49 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I had already checked for any response from slashkey support and the last one i received was on 1/18/18.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 21 2020, 03:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonis View Post
I had already checked for any response from slashkey support and the last one i received was on 1/18/18.
Hi Pythonis,
Support sent you a PM here. He had answered you.
Old May 31 2020, 08:58 AM

Hi, hope you can help. Yesterday I moved a frozen lake, and it disappeared. I checked storage and it is not there. I think I might have accidentally sold or deleted it. Was on Farm 12. There are a bunch of them there, and I am not sure how many I had. Cannot seem to find it, and would like to have it back, can you help please? Thanks.
Old May 31 2020, 10:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brugpuppy View Post
Hi, hope you can help. Yesterday I moved a frozen lake, and it disappeared. I checked storage and it is not there. I think I might have accidentally sold or deleted it. Was on Farm 12. There are a bunch of them there, and I am not sure how many I had. Cannot seem to find it, and would like to have it back, can you help please? Thanks.
Hi Brugpuppy,
I checked your data. You own 19 and all 19 are on farms some where and none in storage.

Tags
bought by accident, bought by mistake, deleted by mistake, sold by mistake