Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2021, 09:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffie1943 View Post
My game freezes up and I can't see neighbors - Nothing works but farm equipment. I need some help with this please. I can't even close the chat window. And if I go to another person's farm by selecting them from the list of those who helped me, it goes back to Flash and then things are fine again. Oh heavens - I hope you can help me with this!!
Hi Muffie,
Neighbors and any interaction with them has not been added to the html version yet. The developers will be working on adding the other parts including that over the next few weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judyxt View Post
Well this morning, using the new version, I was missing a tool, which was FC one 5X5 I think it's the green one. It is extension one which worked on the old version.
Hi Judyxt,
Please try instead of clicking the arrows for combines click and hold the left mouse button down on a combine you cansee and drag it down. This will move the combines list up. Do it again until you can see the 5x5 Ex combine.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:55 AM

Default Brave a no go

I reloaded Brave on my Surface Pro7 and tried to load the new version but it won't go. Bar comes up but stays black. Chrome appears to be the only n browser I have that loads this version and I REFUSE to use Edge or IE. The game always played BADLY on those.
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:58 AM

Default Linux OS and Chrome

Hi...my linux OS with the Chrome browswer works great with the flash but when I try to use Chrome with the new FT it says the WebGL isn't supported....do you know if this is a temporary thing with Chrome or possibly a permanent thing with linux? I do have the hardware accelerator on as well....Thanks Judy
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
I reloaded Brave on my Surface Pro7 and tried to load the new version but it won't go. Bar comes up but stays black. Chrome appears to be the only n browser I have that loads this version and I REFUSE to use Edge or IE. The game always played BADLY on those.
Hi Riap,
As we are not familiar with either of those the only thing I can suggest is to try clearing the browser cache in Brave and try again. It will be slow loading the first time because it has to load all the graphics.
This is a completely different platform for the game, so Edge may work just fine. It can't hurt to try and see if it does.
Old Jan 02 2021, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
Hi...my linux OS with the Chrome browswer works great with the flash but when I try to use Chrome with the new FT it says the WebGL isn't supported....do you know if this is a temporary thing with Chrome or possibly a permanent thing with linux? I do have the hardware accelerator on as well....Thanks Judy
Hi Judy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version of the game.

What version of Chrome are you using? You may need to see if there is an updated version.
As none of the moderators use Linux, we do not know if it will work on Linux or not, but if you can update the Chrome version then it might work as that should have the updated HTML.
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:08 AM

I tried the HTML5 and the farms are the same size but the writing and icons are all downsized and you can't read them
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:11 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzrai View Post
I tried the HTML5 and the farms are the same size but the writing and icons are all downsized and you can't read them
Hi suzrai,
The developers are looking into the small size to see what they can do to increase the size.
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:34 AM
Account Not Linked

HTML5 version is working great on my laptop. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on a new laptop.

The only issue is sometimes horizontally placed long river sections are displaying vertically. These do display correctly when placed between corner river sections.
Old Jan 02 2021, 11:54 AM

Clicked on the new link for HTML version and it only gave me a black screen, tried to re-load but still the same so cannot access farm with HTML version.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl