Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2021, 08:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i was on a neighbers farm, its ok now, t y
Old Sep 10 2021, 02:34 AM

Unhappy embedded 11 slashkey

I can't log in or anything. it says I'm imbedded 11 slash key. Fix it please its driving me nuts. You know none of us ask for these changes and yet were forced to do them and none to help us through this mess. Please do something about this and don't come back to me with instructions to do it. I have no idea how and its not fair I should have to pay someone to fix my computer when its not even my fault it wont work. Be sure I get an answer from you on this and don't ignore me.
I have been with this game since it started, please dont make it where I have to give it up. Linda Brown PS my computer isnt a yr old yet purchased brand new

Last edited by OrcaLinda; Sep 10 2021 at 02:35 AM. Reason: added something
Old Sep 10 2021, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcaLinda View Post
I can't log in or anything. it says I'm imbedded 11 slash key. Fix it please its driving me nuts. You know none of us ask for these changes and yet were forced to do them and none to help us through this mess. Please do something about this and don't come back to me with instructions to do it. I have no idea how and its not fair I should have to pay someone to fix my computer when its not even my fault it wont work. Be sure I get an answer from you on this and don't ignore me.
I have been with this game since it started, please dont make it where I have to give it up. Linda Brown PS my computer isnt a yr old yet purchased brand new
Hi OrcaLinda,

My apologies for the wait for a response. I have moved your post to the thread for issues or errors with loading the game.

What is it that you were doing when you got this problem or was it just by loading the game for the first time today? Has it only happened today or has it happened prior to today? Is the problem still persisting now or has it gone now?

Just for your information .... we did have had a user with the exact same problem yesterday and they did run through the usual things with browsers, computer updates, and the items in the first post on page one and then after that the problem did clear up, so we are not sure whether it was doing one of those things that cleared the problem up for them or if there was a temporary internet issue in one of the links need to get to the game that had a problem that cleared up later on. The links anyone has to go through to get to the game are owned by many companies so we have no control over them nor can we see where that problem is if it is that.

What I can tell you is that I have had no problems loading your farms so if there was a problem on your farms causing this I should have got the same error you did.

I am sorry but I am not seeing anywhere that you have posted this issue recently and were given instructions to try anything for this issue or been told to have any paid work done on your computer. Your last post in the forum was back in July about a Fuel issue was answered no-one has ignored any of your posts.

If the problem is persisting and you don't want to be asked to try something you've already done today then you need to let us know when you post an issue on the forum exactly what you have already done, so that we know. We have no way of knowing what you may have looked at in the forum and may have already tried unless you tell us. If you are having difficulty with anything someone has asked you to try then you just need to let us know which one it is you are having difficulties with so we can try and help you with it.

If you have not already done so, you can if you wish report this to support, and work with them, but I can not guarantee you that they won't also ask or suggest you try something you may have already done. If you have already contacted them about this then please continue working with them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2021, 04:19 AM

Default migration id 511169309

keep losing farm town, knocking out the internet when are you going to get it working properly.
Old Sep 11 2021, 05:57 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1851 View Post
keep losing farm town, knocking out the internet when are you going to get it working properly.
Hi ray1851,

Are you sure the game is causing your internet to drop connection, it's usually the other way around. I will try and elaborate:

If your internet drops or there is a problem in one or more of the many links needed to get to the game and transfer data to and from your game you will usually see the game stops reacting to what you are doing. Then in the console beneath your game screen you should also see one or more WARN WARNING errors with a yellow background and further along that line you should also see ConnectionError.

Your computer will then keep trying to reconnect you for a while before it will then stop trying and then usually your browser will then show you a message about having no internet and what to try. It's unlikely you will see the browser disconnect message before the game stops working for you when this happens.

Other than those WARN errors in the console, where there any different errors showing? If there were please try to copy that error so we know which one it is.

If you are able to load the game now please, reload it, then open the chat box and scroll to the very top and let us know both the chat server number and the farm server numbers showing to you.

When this happens to you, is there a specific thing you are doing on your farms or on someone else's farms that you think is causing you problems? If so does this happen every time you do the same thing and if it's one of your own farms, which one?

When did this start happening?
Does your computer meet or exceed the technical requirements listed in the first post on page one?

Try turning off your router/modem at the power socket for a few minutes so it has time to do it's clearing, then turn it back on and see if that resolves your internet issue. That can sometimes clear connection issues up.

If you have not already done so, please also make sure that you have done all your computer updates and that your browsers are still up to date as forgetting to do those can also cause problems.

I have loaded quite a few your biggest farms with everything showing without any problems and it has not disconnected my internet.

If that does not help and there is nothing specific you are doing in the game that you think is causing this, it might be worth you checking with your internet provider that there are no known problems their end. They may have some suggestions for you what to try if they are not detecting any problems either. Then it's possible that the problem could be in one of the many other links you need owned by other companies that you may have to wait to clear up.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 11 2021, 09:45 AM

Hi , When I hire my super neighbour and she goes into my farm 7 she crashes. She can't plant or harvest.
: 704432726. Please help
Angelika Zabor
Old Sep 11 2021, 10:28 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy_zee@mts.net View Post
Hi , When I hire my super neighbour and she goes into my farm 7 she crashes. She can't plant or harvest.
: 704432726. Please help
Angelika Zabor
Hi Angelika,
I moved your post to the subject thread about crashes.

From what I see on your farm 7 there shouldn't be a reason for her to be crashing. The only thing I can suggest is for her to turn off everything in the preferences that she does not need for the harvesting and planting.
If she is having other crashing problems please ask her to post in the forums herself about this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 11 2021, 05:50 PM

i have the purple hand to stack but it is not working on the ponds, regular facilities and service facilities. i also was trying to put the ponds on the edge after i had plowed with the purple hand but not able to put on any edge now. oh forgot i had even moved the path but still nothing works. thanks for finding out why.
Old Sep 11 2021, 06:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy_midnite View Post
i have the purple hand to stack but it is not working on the ponds, regular facilities and service facilities. i also was trying to put the ponds on the edge after i had plowed with the purple hand but not able to put on any edge now. oh forgot i had even moved the path but still nothing works. thanks for finding out why.
Hi Tippy_midnight,
What you are talking about doing is layering. We are not allowed nor can we allow anyone else to post instructions on layering. Even with the purple hand you have to have a clear spot at least the size of a pine tree to set things down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2021, 08:49 AM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

I had this fired at me today, memcache cleaned, lost a huge sum of earnings for stacked fish now I can't get back on, Latest Edge Browser 1667790253 WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! So please what is going on ????
One unhappy bunny
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl