Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 29 2023, 11:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by natandmags View Post
How do I register with slashkey? I'm sorry did I over look it?
Hi natandmags,
I moved your post to the thread about issues with registering for the website.
The information you need is in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=662298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 30 2023, 03:37 AM

Hi

I have a query but couldn't find where to ask it.

first is that I'd started FarmTown again on my old ID but although I've got on through FarmTown.com when I go to use it via Facebook to register each day, it's saying error with email address from Facebook. I can still get on Farmtown.com though so I think it's ok. The other thing is that I registered on here so could get new neighbours but immediately got banned for life but don't know why. Tried sending email but it's getting bounced back as not recognised email for slashkey - even though using the one stated in the email I'd received saying that I was banned. Please could you advise why I've been banned when I used a different email address to the one that I used for this one and also anything I can do for the error with not picking up the email when I log in via Facebook?

Thanks
Old May 30 2023, 07:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrummiePirate View Post
Hi

I have a query but couldn't find where to ask it.

first is that I'd started FarmTown again on my old ID but although I've got on through FarmTown.com when I go to use it via Facebook to register each day, it's saying error with email address from Facebook. I can still get on Farmtown.com though so I think it's ok. The other thing is that I registered on here so could get new neighbours but immediately got banned for life but don't know why. Tried sending email but it's getting bounced back as not recognised email for slashkey - even though using the one stated in the email I'd received saying that I was banned. Please could you advise why I've been banned when I used a different email address to the one that I used for this one and also anything I can do for the error with not picking up the email when I log in via Facebook?

Thanks

Hi BrummiePirate,

Are you saying you were locked out of your old Facebook account, so started a new Facebook account and due to that had to start over in Farm Town?

The details that you are using to log into the website are the ones that you continue using for the website.
Those website login details don't change any login details for Facebook accounts or correct any login issues you might have with Facebook.

When it comes to requesting either neighbours or help with Farm Town in the forum, you only need one forum account, you don't need a separate forum account for every account.

As sending neighbour and buddy requests can be done within the game and you don't have to be Facebook friends to do it, you can still use the forum account you are using now, to ask for neighbours in the forum.
If for example, someone was locked out of using a Facebook account or didn't feel the need to also be Facebook friends, all they would need to do when posting a request for Neighbours in the forum, is provide the farm link in the post for the account that needs the neighbours.

That farm link can be used to visit those farms to be able to send an in game message or to send a neighbour/buddy request to the famer.

When a received neighbour/buddy request is showing the Friends Lists (Neighbour Requests, Buddy Requests sections) those can be used to send a neighbour/buddy request to that farmer that sent he request as well as accepting their request.

Any message received can be used to send a neighbour/buddy request to the farmer that sent the message.
We will be updating the instructions on how to post neighbour/buddy requests in the forum as soon as we have time to get them completed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 30 2023, 03:37 PM

Good afternoon. We have a ton of new information, and I apologize if I am asking a question that has been answered previously. I know we can change our password into the website, but is there a way to change the actual email address? Many of us registered months ago, and have changed our email providers. Thanks
Old May 30 2023, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Good afternoon. We have a ton of new information, and I apologize if I am asking a question that has been answered previously. I know we can change our password into the website, but is there a way to change the actual email address? Many of us registered months ago, and have changed our email providers. Thanks
Hi Early Girl

Please read the following information:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6542654
Old May 30 2023, 04:11 PM

Thanks so much Mary!
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:03 PM

Default Trying to change email

Hi, I have read all the posts including this last one. And followed it as I need to change my email account as my old one I got locked out. However I could not do what you suggested.

When I closed out Farmtown site and also clean my browser out just to be sure nothing is hanging up. Then logged into facebook then open farm town I got this on top The new Farmtown Website is ready!
Click here to login before Farmtown is removed from Facebook!
Your Login Email: my email account that I used.

So how can I go and change the email if it will not let me re-register? Am I missing a step or two. Thanks much.
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayLee View Post
Hi, I have read all the posts including this last one. And followed it as I need to change my email account as my old one I got locked out. However I could not do what you suggested.

When I closed out Farmtown site and also clean my browser out just to be sure nothing is hanging up. Then logged into facebook then open farm town I got this on top The new Farmtown Website is ready!
Click here to login before Farmtown is removed from Facebook!
Your Login Email: my email account that I used.

So how can I go and change the email if it will not let me re-register? Am I missing a step or two. Thanks much.

Hi MurrayLee

Please load the Website and type a wrong email to try to enter.
You will see the email is wrong.

Then follow the instructions given in this link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...54#post6542654
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:30 PM

Thanks . Unfortunately I did that before but I tried again. And it still will not allow me to re-register.
Old Jun 08 2023, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayLee View Post
Thanks . Unfortunately I did that before but I tried again. And it still will not allow me to re-register.
After you get Incorrect email in the website, are you closing the site and then are you loading facebook?

When you load your farm in Facebook, arent you getting the window with a blue button to Register again?

You can also try to close everything and restart your computer before trying again.

If nothing works for you, then please contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please include all details about your problem so you can get help faster. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Tags
link email, login