Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 04 2023, 09:40 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra_J View Post
And Waters (ponds, rivers etc) in bulk. We don't have a transplanter for water.
Hi ALexandra J,
You did not say anything about waters as that is a different function and no we do not have one for that and doubt we will. There have already been plenty of suggestions for multiple laying of and moving of waters.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2023, 09:42 AM

HI, I have no idea where I should post this. I have a friend who is a long time player. Today, he was laying water using the purple hand, and received this warning: "ATTENTION!
FarmTown has detected again that your user account is playing the game through a bot, such as an automated clicking system.
This type of behavior compromises FarmTown's ability to provide a good gaming experience to the rest of the players, and as a result, your user account has been banned from playing the game until June 18, 2023, 6:32 am."
He is not, or has ever used a Bot. He is now locked out of the game for 2 weeks. He cannot even contact support. I need to know what steps I can do for him to plead his case. Thanks
Old Jun 04 2023, 09:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
HI, I have no idea where I should post this. I have a friend who is a long time player. Today, he was laying water using the purple hand, and received this warning: "ATTENTION!
FarmTown has detected again that your user account is playing the game through a bot, such as an automated clicking system.
This type of behavior compromises FarmTown's ability to provide a good gaming experience to the rest of the players, and as a result, your user account has been banned from playing the game until June 18, 2023, 6:32 am."
He is not, or has ever used a Bot. He is now locked out of the game for 2 weeks. He cannot even contact support. I need to know what steps I can do for him to plead his case. Thanks
Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post. If he is not using an auto-clicker then he is clicking too fast for the game to process it and it thinks he is. Since he has been banned for 2 weeks then this is not the first time this has happened.

You can give him the link to Support that he can use to contact them.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

That should allow him to contact them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:01 AM

[quote=Taz D;6549522]Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post.

Thanks Taz, I have shared the information with him. I think something is wrong with the game because he has severe hand limitations at the moment due to an injury, but he will see.

Also, I made my other comment - assuming he might have been legitimately using a bot - under suggestions. I did not post it under this link. Suggestions go under suggestions.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator

[quote=Early Girl;6549526]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Early Girl,
I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post.

Thanks Taz, I have shared the information with him. I think something is wrong with the game because he has severe hand limitations at the moment due to an injury, but he will see.

Also, I made my other comment - assuming he might have been legitimately using a bot - under suggestions. I did not post it under this link. Suggestions go under suggestions.
Hi Early Girl,
It is not a suggestion they would even consider as those can make the game very slow and even cause a denial of service for everyone else specially if they are not controlled in the speed. There is nothing wrong with using an autoclicker bot if the speed is kept down to a normal click speed.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:22 AM

One of my neighbors has been accused of using an automated clicking bot and has been banned from the game for two weeks. He vehemently denies this. He was not given a chance to defend himself. I find this to be extremely unfair and I am angry.

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:32 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
One of my neighbors has been accused of using an automated clicking bot and has been banned from the game for two weeks. He vehemently denies this. He was not given a chance to defend himself. I find this to be extremely unfair and I am angry.
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread to answer you. There is already a suggestion for removing this, so no bneed for an additional on.
To get banned for 2 weeks then they would already have to have been warned about it previously several times. If they are not using an autoclicker then they are trying to work too fast and the server can not handle the speed they are adding items.

As I have already working at that fast speed either with or without an autoclicker as claimed makes everyone else suffer because it can cause everything to slowdown or not function for everyone else. When this happens then the allowed speed is lowered to allow everyone to have an equal amount of time working with the game.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:33 AM

Taz, I appreciate your insight, and the link I could share with him to reach support. Thank you However, I do not appreciate my post I added to Suggestions was moved to Help. It was a suggestion, nothing more. Another way that perhaps the game could look at it's farmer base. I also do not appreciate you talking down to me by saying "I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post." I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to actually post my question - but my suggestion was easy - it was posted in Suggestions You have taught me that through all these years. I'm just trying to help a friend.
Old Jun 04 2023, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Taz, I appreciate your insight, and the link I could share with him to reach support. Thank you However, I do not appreciate my post I added to Suggestions was moved to Help. It was a suggestion, nothing more. Another way that perhaps the game could look at it's farmer base. I also do not appreciate you talking down to me by saying "I moved your post to the thread about tools where I answered your first post." I spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to actually post my question - but my suggestion was easy - it was posted in Suggestions You have taught me that through all these years. I'm just trying to help a friend.
Hi Early Girl,
You post was not "moved" to help. It was copied. Your post is still in Suggestions.
Your second most I moved to this thread as the one you posted in another help thread that did not have anything to do with the subject.
Old Jun 08 2023, 04:21 PM

Default trouble with manure spreader

I have had the green spreader for years at both accounts.

Until recent, both worked fine, and I could fertilize all the farms at one time.

However, now the green spreader is not doing all the farms at once at one of the accounts. The other works fine.

Further, at the non-working account, there is not even the option to do all at once...so I have to fertilize one farm at a time..

Any help will be welcome
Thanks

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity