Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 03 2023, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
is there any way to know,, if a particular facility hasn't had them enabled yet,
When belts/dans are released for new facilities, then you could see which facility is the last one in that list and the next ones added to the store will not have belts/dans till the next time they are released.
Set the Store to Level Required in the A/Z filter.
Old Jun 03 2023, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
When belts/dans are released for new facilities, then you could see which facility is the last one in that list and the next ones added to the store will not have belts/dans till the next time they are released.
Set the Store to Level Required in the A/Z filter.
thanks, helps much
Old Jun 03 2023, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
thanks, helps much
You are welcome JNelson
Old Jun 20 2023, 03:09 PM

Default fishing bonuses

Hi ,ive just fished my ice lakes,it went up 2 dans but didnt give me the bonuses for pike and wallyeye? ..ive cleared my memcache too,,thank you
Old Jun 20 2023, 03:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joolz68 View Post
Hi ,ive just fished my ice lakes,it went up 2 dans but didnt give me the bonuses for pike and wallyeye? ..ive cleared my memcache too,,thank you
Hi Joolz,
Did you look in the Your Belts tool in the tool box? They don't always pop up. As far as the bonuses you only get that if you post them and your neighbors click on them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 21 2023, 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Joolz,
Did you look in the Your Belts tool in the tool box? They don't always pop up. As far as the bonuses you only get that if you post them and your neighbors click on them.
Hi...no the bonuses didnt appear in the tool box for me to post them ,,thanks
Old Jun 21 2023, 06:07 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi...no the bonuses didnt appear in the tool box for me to post them ,,thanks
Hi joolz68,

Taz is not available at this time.
Please open your belt manger, click on the Fish section and look for the colour belts on both northern pike and walleye.

As you mouseover those it will show you how many you need to reach the next belt. We are not seeing that you are at a dan level for those. We are seeing that you have green belt on both of them. You will need to reach brown belt before you will be able to post bonuses for those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 21 2023, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi joolz68,

Taz is not available at this time.
Please open your belt manger, click on the Fish section and look for the colour belts on both northern pike and walleye.

As you mouseover those it will show you how many you need to reach the next belt. We are not seeing that you are at a dan level for those. We are seeing that you have green belt on both of them. You will need to reach brown belt before you will be able to post bonuses for those.
Hi,i did do that before i reported the problem,i was on Dan 1 after receiving the ponds,then i had to wait to fish them which i did 7.9 hrs later and then it took me too Dan 3 but posted no bonuses ,,so this morning i fished again it took me up to Dan 4 and i still did not get a bonus ,,thanks jue
Old Jun 21 2023, 02:35 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Hi,i did do that before i reported the problem,i was on Dan 1 after receiving the ponds,then i had to wait to fish them which i did 7.9 hrs later and then it took me too Dan 3 but posted no bonuses ,,so this morning i fished again it took me up to Dan 4 and i still did not get a bonus ,,thanks jue
Hi joolz68,

Please provide your user ID we are checking the USER ID that you provided on a previous occasion and that one shows you were gifted 2 frozen lakes yesterday and those are the only 2 that we can see that you own so you can't have already reached the dan degree levels yet.

You would start at white belt level 1 and there are 7 of those to earn before you can start earning any dan degree levels.

Belts are a single colour, dan degrees are 2 colours.

If you are seeing this belt you are at belt level 4, not dan degree 4, which is why you can't post a bonus yet:

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jun 23 2023, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi joolz68,

Please provide your user ID we are checking the USER ID that you provided on a previous occasion and that one shows you were gifted 2 frozen lakes yesterday and those are the only 2 that we can see that you own so you can't have already reached the dan degree levels yet.

You would start at white belt level 1 and there are 7 of those to earn before you can start earning any dan degree levels.

Belts are a single colour, dan degrees are 2 colours.

If you are seeing this belt you are at belt level 4, not dan degree 4, which is why you can't post a bonus yet:

Hi,thank you,i didnt realise you had belts 1st..so sorry

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans