Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 06 2023, 08:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
Thank you. When I went to plant crops I always use the tab amount stored, and it said 0 on wheat. I will clear my memcache again.
Hi pdsegida,
After you have harvested it is best to restart your farms so your storage information updates. It does not update as you are working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 06 2023, 09:03 PM

Default still confused

Attached is picture of my storage, after doing memcache and not doing any work yet. I show no wheat. I am VERY confused despite your reply.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FT Storage Wheat.jpg (99.4 KB, 8 views)
Old Oct 06 2023, 09:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdsegida View Post
Attached is picture of my storage, after doing memcache and not doing any work yet. I show no wheat. I am VERY confused despite your reply.
Hi pdsegida,
That picture is the Store/seeds section, not your storage. If you have it set in order for stored amount, wheat would not be showing because of the amount in your storage. Open your storage, set filter to crops then seach for wheat and it will show you how much you have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 06 2023, 09:14 PM

Default oooops

My bad, it showed up now and do I ever feel silly. TY again for your help
Old Oct 07 2023, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

It is showing green when I try to place it. I keep getting the same message when trying to put it on any farm. I also get that message if I try to place anything out of storage.
Old Oct 07 2023, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockman View Post
It is showing green when I try to place it. I keep getting the same message when trying to put it on any farm. I also get that message if I try to place anything out of storage.
Hi glockman

I just visited your farm 45 and a few others.

On your farm 45 you have placed waters wall to wall and you have crops x 9 on those waters plus a few other facilities.

There is a little space at the bottom right of that farm and as you have the purple hand, you could try to place that factory outside the farm's border.

You can try the memcache link before trying to place the facility in that place. Click in the link below, a new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and log out of the website. Then log in again and try to place the factory.
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 09 2023, 06:59 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Hate nagging but I do need help. My animal and Semi trucks are not working properly. I have no milk, yeast and I am pretty sure lots of other things are missing also. I have posted here last week and now cannot find my request or an answer. Many of my factories are not even working because of loss of inventory. Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to produce and Taste of MAR shows 8 to load.
: 100000848051286 Build No: 554

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 09 2023, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris R. View Post
Hate nagging but I do need help. My animal and Semi trucks are not working properly. I have no milk, yeast and I am pretty sure lots of other things are missing also. I have posted here last week and now cannot find my request or an answer. Many of my factories are not even working because of loss of inventory. Midwest American Rest. shows only 4 products to produce and Taste of MAR shows 8 to load.
: 100000848051286 Build No: 554
Hi Doris R

Your previous post was answered in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...22#post6563622

When you dont find your own posts and the possible responses, please follow the instructions given in this thread:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766
Old Oct 15 2023, 05:29 AM

Default Stored and Detail Ingredient Amounts Different

Can you please tell me why my facility Detail Required Supplies is lower than my Store harvested stored amount. For example, my store shows I have 543185 sugar stored. But my facility Detail Required amount shows 437 stored.

How can I reconcile these two?
Old Oct 15 2023, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100000040204243 View Post
Can you please tell me why my facility Detail Required Supplies is lower than my Store harvested stored amount. For example, my store shows I have 543185 sugar stored. But my facility Detail Required amount shows 437 stored.

How can I reconcile these two?
Hi 100000040204243

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

Are you talking about sugarcane (the crop) or sugar (the product).

When I checked your data the amounts you provided were for sugarcane not sugar.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds