Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 29 2023, 03:29 PM

Ok, thanks for the tip. I have to go to work for a bit - have to earn more money to support my FT addition! But I'll try it later.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 29 2023, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, thanks for the tip. I have to go to work for a bit - have to earn more money to support my FT addition! But I'll try it later.
Ok Susan, if she is in your list, then try to send a farmcash animal to her. They only cost 5 farmcash and that way you can test if everything goes well.
Old May 30 2023, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Ok Susan, if she is in your list, then try to send a farmcash animal to her. They only cost 5 farmcash and that way you can test if everything goes well.
Worked! She now has a Holstein and 120FC. She's back in business.

Thanks.

Susan and Squeak

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 30 2023, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Worked! She now has a Holstein and 120FC. She's back in business.

Thanks.

Susan and Squeak
Great!! you are welcome and thanks for coming back to let us know
Old Jun 07 2023, 10:18 AM

please use paypal to let us buy cash .thats only place i use if you change it i want be able to buy any caah.i am 80 years old do not know how to use the other one you said you might use.please use paypal.thanks Mom Glenda
Old Jun 07 2023, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
please use paypal to let us buy cash .thats only place i use if you change it i want be able to buy any caah.i am 80 years old do not know how to use the other one you said you might use.please use paypal.thanks Mom Glenda
Hi Mom Glenda,
I have moved your post from suggestions to answer you.
The developers have already said that PayPal will be one of the methods for buying farm cash on the website when that is enabled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 05:18 PM

Default Unable to buy farmcash through facebook using paypal

I tried to buy farmcash but the purchase never completes, I have tried multiple times over the last 12 hrs or so, I click to purchase, the page blinks (quick partial load) then nothing happens the page reappears as if before I clicked to purchase and nothing happens, the purchase does not complete. Using Chrome, windows 10, pay pal, facebook platform
100000165445235 Build No: 494 The only thing I have not yet tried is to re start my computer, it will be my last shot before I call it quits until you guys get the pay pal option on this game thank you

Just wasn't sure if anyone else is having this issue, last month it kept telling me I was in a restricted country, which I didn't realize that the USA was a restricted country, thank you
Old Jun 07 2023, 05:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
I tried to buy farmcash but the purchase never completes, I have tried multiple times over the last 12 hrs or so, I click to purchase, the page blinks (quick partial load) then nothing happens the page reappears as if before I clicked to purchase and nothing happens, the purchase does not complete. Using Chrome, windows 10, pay pal, facebook platform
100000165445235 Build No: 494 The only thing I have not yet tried is to re start my computer, it will be my last shot before I call it quits until you guys get the pay pal option on this game thank you

Just wasn't sure if anyone else is having this issue, last month it kept telling me I was in a restricted country, which I didn't realize that the USA was a restricted country, thank you
Hi Betty,
Are you checking the box for agreeing to the terms of service before you click on the Buy button?
You may need to clear your browser cookies as they may be causing the problem.
I also use PayPal and had no problems getting the pop up to pay.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 07 2023, 06:12 PM

Hello, yes I did click the agree to terms button before clicking the buy button, I have cleared all history and cookies and re-started my computer, all to no avail, ugh thank you so much for trying to help me. I hate the idea of reaching out to fb support as that is how I lost 150$ a month or 2 ago, asking for help using gift cards, I have pay pal linked to an account so I never have to use gift cards again, thank you
Old Jun 07 2023, 06:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by betty457 View Post
Hello, yes I did click the agree to terms button before clicking the buy button, I have cleared all history and cookies and re-started my computer, all to no avail, ugh thank you so much for trying to help me. I hate the idea of reaching out to fb support as that is how I lost 150$ a month or 2 ago, asking for help using gift cards, I have pay pal linked to an account so I never have to use gift cards again, thank you
Hi Betty,
Also check to make sure you have pop ups allowed as the payment form is a pop up now instead of a page.

Try a different browser to see if it is something in Chrome keeping you from opening it.

Tags
buy cash, buy fc, can't buy fc, can't purchase fc, coins, farm cash, farm cash purchase, missing coins, missing farm cash, missing fc, purchase farm cash