Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 09 2021, 12:49 PM

Default My Farm 18 is showing 0 x 0

Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..
Old Jul 09 2021, 12:58 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Joy View Post
Help I bought farm #18 and it has never been usable.. 1718182365
How do I get it to work?? it shows that it is 0 x 0 in size..
Hi Gramma Joy,

I have moved your post to the thread about Land Upgrades.

Please try clearing your FT memcache. To run memcache Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", which is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another browser window. Then please reload and see if that helped at all.

If it did not you will need to contact Support about this. To contact them please click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 09 2021 at 01:03 PM.
Old Jul 11 2021, 09:55 AM

Default Enlarged wrong Farm

Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???
Old Jul 11 2021, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise Farms 1 View Post
Is there anything I can do to get rid of it???
Hi Paradise Farms,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way to remove any land upgrades bought.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 19 2021, 10:51 AM

Angry Farmtown bought a farm I didn't want

I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy
Old Jul 19 2021, 10:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannyto6 View Post
I was upgrading some farms to 48 and 50. All of a sudden I look and see I have 33 farms now. I only want 32 at this time. Is there anyway you can delete farm 33 and refund me my $50? I still have 10 farms to expand and need that money for that purpose.
Thank you
Cindy
Hi Cindy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
I am sorry, but there isn't any way for us to remove any land purchases or refund the farm cash for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2021, 11:25 AM

Default Farm Expansions / Upgrading farms

I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?
Old Aug 15 2021, 11:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
I just bought land expansion for my Farm10 from 26x26 to 28x28 .. it said it did and took coins but it didn't .. I tried again ... it said it did again but it didn't .. it did however take approx. 10,000,000,000 coins from my bank of coin or so it shows. How do I get the expansions I payed for ?
Hi Mo,
I have moved your post to the subject thread about land upgrades.
In the future if the land upgrade does not work please do not continue trying as that just compounds the problem.
You will need to contact Support concerning this as we do not have a way of fixing it or refunding your coins through the forums.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Old Aug 15 2021, 11:58 AM

Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.
Old Aug 15 2021, 12:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo54862 View Post
Thank you Taz ... it hit me after I posted to you that I should clear mem and browser and reboot to reload the game. Sorry I jumped the gun. My upgrade showed up. I'm not sure what it cost as the coins are still gone but that too was my mistake as I tried more than once using my fingers without using my head.
Hi Mo,
It is recorded in your data that you tried 3 times, so contact support and they can refu7nd the coins for the extra trys.

Tags
farm expansion, farm upgrade, land upgrade, land upgrades, missing coins, missing farm, missing upgrade, realtor