Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilynnsz View Post
On my laptop, my screen remains black with the last bit of the white bar under the new logo not quite full.
Hi marilynnsz,
Please use the test link in the red lettere in the banner and provide the requested information here.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default can't get on game

1597480483 Game loaded this morning but nothing now. It worked a bit faster than flash this morning but when I got to farm 30, it was really slow. I just harvested and left farms empty. Now I cannot get on.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhettaedgar@gmail.com View Post
1597480483 Game loaded this morning but nothing now. It worked a bit faster than flash this morning but when I got to farm 30, it was really slow. I just harvested and left farms empty. Now I cannot get on.
Hi rhettaedgar,
Please try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reopen your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:15 PM

Default Game entrance

Stops at black want let me in
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debster@copper.net View Post
Stops at black want let me in
Hi debster,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the HTML version. Please use the link in the Banner at the top of your farms to try, then post the requested information here.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

I can't find my original post, but I'm able to HP now, it's slow but it's working. However it was said my fuel wouldn't be used but it is! Once I run out I won't be able to continue. Can you disable my fuel use??
xtacy48
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtacy48 View Post
I can't find my original post, but I'm able to HP now, it's slow but it's working. However it was said my fuel wouldn't be used but it is! Once I run out I won't be able to continue. Can you disable my fuel use??
xtacy48
Hi xtacy,
Your post was moved to the Migration thread as we are trying to separate those who can't load from the ones who can. Please ost futher problems in that thread.
The fuel is used while you work and then when you are done and drop the tool it is restored.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:38 PM

Hi all was able to load HTML5 a few days ago . now that Flash is gone i can't . It loads the Black screen then sometimes grey with the sad icon or white screen with Farmtown words and stops.my user id is 693349127. i really am wanting to play . i have been on since the beginning love it Best game on FB.
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default can not play farmtown

stuck at black screen with white picture

USER ID number ( 1571405428
Old Jan 12 2021, 04:46 PM

USER ID number 100000262997875 black screen at first then my farm loaded but not completely. Tool box is in disarray. Neighbors are not showing up. The farm grid is showing and I am able to click on it to go to one of my other farms.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl