Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 01 2021, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your response. I tried to find the HPP and they are not showing in my storage.

Here is the link to my Farm 42 in Flash which shows my original design. Hope you can switch to the new version to see same farm: http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...263&farm_ix=41
Thank you Eltina

We have emailed the developers.
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:30 PM

i HAVE A 2ND ACCOUNT i MANAGE AND i CANNOT OPEN HER FARMS IN ANY OF THE MOZILLA ROWSERS. tHE NEWEST VERSION OF wATERFOX CAME THE CLOSETS BUT THE WHITE VAR STOPPED AT ABOUT 90^ AND STAYED THERE. Oops sorry about the caps. Firefox and Waterfox on my desktop did not even load the white bar. This is on both computers-one is Windows 7 on a desktop , and one is Windows 10 on a Surface Pro 7. Also no matter how much I zoom the font and icons of tools etc stay tiny, esp on my laptop with the smaller screen, and if I zoom in too much things start going off screen. The farms do load fine in Chrome so I may try Brave for the 2nd account hat I manage. But my main issue is the tiny tiny size of the fonts/icons/tools etc. I actually like the darker green backdrop. Its easier on my eyes.
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:31 PM

h/p/p including irrigation went well.
thanks
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:51 PM

Ok trying too post my screenshot here. (Its Bigger here than on my screen! sorry about this but I hope it helps)

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 01 2021 at 05:35 PM. Reason: pic too big, fixed
Old Jan 01 2021, 04:52 PM

Default impossible de charger nouvelle version sur mon ordinateur

Je ne peux pas migrer sur le nouveau "serveur" car cela me dit que mon ordinateur ne peut pas le faire (obsolescence?) . Vais pouvoir continuer avec ancien ou perdre mon jeu?
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Hi Tiger, when I look at my screen, I have it set at 125% zoom - you can see the tool bar and the farm icons at the top as well as the controls for music, sound etc, are all so tiny I can't even tell what they are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi all,

is your browser zoom at 100%? If not please try that. If it's not that, what controls are you referring to? Please describe what you are doing to get the tiny view of tools and these controls.

Display issues are still being looked at, the more specific you can be, would help. Thank you.
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Have a number of friends complaining of small text, I have spoken to them all as I do not, all it appears have 13in screens, so there may be your problem, mine is 17in and other friends are up to a massusive 25in (jealous)
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:14 PM

Hi, I am having a similar situation with missing combine tools. All the ones in between the 12*12 and 6*^ Ex are missing in the toolbar. I have checked and they are in storage. I have moved some from storage and put onto a farm and back again with no luck.

Kind regards

Daftdawg
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:22 PM

Question The New HTML5 Version

I am sorry but the new html5 version is way to sloooow, and it's not even loading properly! The game window is smaller than on the flash version.

Why can't we not just keep using the Flash Version....it plays fine!!!
The fonts are evn blurry and the look of the farms just do not look right...

Help!!!!!
Old Jan 01 2021, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Mine is 17 inch too - which is why I wonder if there is another setting besides zoom we are all missing... I zoomed my browser and it didn't help either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
Have a number of friends complaining of small text, I have spoken to them all as I do not, all it appears have 13in screens, so there may be your problem, mine is 17in and other friends are up to a massusive 25in (jealous)
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl