Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 02 2021, 06:53 AM

I have no neighbors at the bottom of my farm - is that normal for now?
Old Jan 02 2021, 06:55 AM

Default Microscopic fonts icons.

Boy did I type a mess LOL, Sorry Taz I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. The lettering that lights up when you hover a tool or cursor over a plot to reveal what crop it is is beyond microscopic. I hope the Devs will consider this when they work on fixing the sizing issue for our toolbars and everything in them. If they d fix that I will be able to play.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Riap,
Yes the tooltips when you hover over anything on the farm is included.
Old Jan 02 2021, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Hi Iceberg,
Details please.
Are you using Gameroom or going in through Facebook?

What browser are you using?

What operating system?
Do you have any extensions for resetting Facebook to old layout or an adblocker running?
What are you seeing when you try to open it?
I am going in through Facebook its the only way I know.
Old Jan 02 2021, 07:33 AM

I am seeing a new system now but there is no farmers market so I cant b hired
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
The problem with the small text etc that a lot of people have been complaining about, a friend had this problem and I suggested that she try it on a laptop with a bigger screen, she did this and found the text much better, so the problem may well be the size of screen people are using.
I have a 15" Macbook Pro, still the same, tried all browsers, ipad the same too, doesnt matter if I zoom or not, the ingame icons are very tiny. Wondering if its more to do with Macs or iOS devices, as a friend of mine has a windows laptop and she says although its smaller it is still readable, she could a picture for me and its near normal size to the flash version.
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:39 AM

Default Trouble loading

When I load the HTML version through Gameroom, I get a green background with 0123 coins and Farm cash. No farms, no neighbors, no storage.

When I try using Chrome or Firefox I get a grey (black) background with a Unity logo and an empty loading indicator.

I am level 1200 with 1446844817 exp, 43 farms, and over 8800 facilities.
I cleared the cache on both browsers, disabled ad blockers and facebook page formaters.

Last edited by cbusch0; Jan 02 2021 at 06:07 PM.
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lpeak View Post
I have a 15" Macbook Pro, still the same, tried all browsers, ipad the same too, doesnt matter if I zoom or not, the ingame icons are very tiny. Wondering if its more to do with Macs or iOS devices, as a friend of mine has a windows laptop and she says although its smaller it is still readable, she could a picture for me and its near normal size to the flash version.
My friend only uses macs, the one she found readable had a 15in screen, so it is a mystery
Old Jan 02 2021, 08:56 AM

I cannot load the new version at all. When I click on it all I get is some "goofy" black and white icon. I have an iMac using Safari
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Hi Patricia,
I am talking about your browser zoom. Have your farms open and then click on the options (either lines or dots depending on the browser) in the upper right of the browser screen. In that menu find the line for Zoom and make sure it is set to 100%.
Yes there are posts in the forums all the way back to 2009 as that was when Farm Town started on Facebook. However, this thread you are currently posting in was only started yesterday.
The HTML version you see now is a restricted version until the developers can add into it all the functions you currently see in the Flash version. The developers are working to get everything back to working in this version as it is in the Flash version.
Please have a litlle patience while they work to get Farm Town back to the standard we have enjoyed for almost 12 years.
Hiya Taz,
I think what the poster is viewing is the year at the top of the post by the poster. It will say Member since if I am not mistaken. I wish, when they have time, make the latest post default, and show the latest date up top rather than member since 2009 etc. That might be friendlier to people who do not visit the forum often.
Just a suggestion.
Post note: I see that today is up top with a time...so part was already adjusted before my post.
Cathy
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...715&farm_ix=25
Old Jan 02 2021, 09:04 AM

My game freezes up and I can't see neighbors - Nothing works but farm equipment. I need some help with this please. I can't even close the chat window. And if I go to another person's farm by selecting them from the list of those who helped me, it goes back to Flash and then things are fine again. Oh heavens - I hope you can help me with this!!
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl