Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 04 2021, 08:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by melian1 View Post
Won’t load, stops at black screen. 4 days ago it worked on Chrome. I could fish, harvest, chop, collect animal sheds. 3 days ago Chrome no longer worked, but Firefox did and I could do all those things. 2 days ago, Chrome still wouldn’t work, Firefox no longer worked. This evening I followed instructions from the link at the top of the game for not loading. I went down the list one by one, and all are ok. Still, neither Chrome nor Firefox works. It freezes at the black screen. This is the stuff from the bottom (on Chrome):
2021-02-05 02:08:46.730 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-02-05 02:08:46.731 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-02-05 02:08:46.745 LOGSessionId: 1042108
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.150 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported and Enabled. Type: WebGL 2.0
GPU-Vendor: Google Inc.
GPU-Renderer: ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
2021-02-05 02:15:08.222 ERRORwasm streaming compile failed: TypeError: Could not download wasm module
2021-02-05 02:15:08.226 ERRORfalling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation

My User ID is: 1793409352
Hi Melian,
Please try clearing your browser cache for both browsers, then close them, restart your computer, then open your farms and see if they will work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 04 2021, 09:44 PM

Default game not loading

Hello. I have been unable to get into the game to play it since the switchover. Keep getting to the black screen with a white cube and then it stops. Gets approximately 85 to 90% loaded. My player number is 664833004, Please help. Thank you
Old Feb 04 2021, 10:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by loragladden View Post
Hello. I have been unable to get into the game to play it since the switchover. Keep getting to the black screen with a white cube and then it stops. Gets approximately 85 to 90% loaded. My player number is 664833004, Please help. Thank you
Hi loragladden,
I moved your post to the HTML5/WebGL version of the Game: Not loading or frequent crashes or game too slow as this is where you need to post if you cannot open the game.
If you are not getting any error message please let it sit and finish loading. The first time you open the game it needs to down load all the graphics. This can take several minutes. The orange bar does not go all the way across, so that isn't an indication that it is stuck.

First click on FT Console below the game and open it if it is not. We need the last Checkpoint number you see in that list.
If it still is not loading check the items in the first post of this thread to see if those show a problem with your computer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2021, 08:00 AM

stops in the green screen
Will this ever be done? The demise of Flash was announced two years ago!
Old Feb 05 2021, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalie View Post

stops in the green screen
Will this ever be done? The demise of Flash was announced two years ago!
Hi Amalie

I moved your post to the HTML5/WebGL thread.

Please go to the first post, first page of this thread. There are new things for you to try and check.
Old Feb 05 2021, 03:23 PM

I have had no issues loading FT since the integration, but today, I just got bumped from FT and when I try to get back on, this is all I get:

Your browser does not support WebGL.

Any suggestions?
Old Feb 05 2021, 03:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eahemming View Post
I have had no issues loading FT since the integration, but today, I just got bumped from FT and when I try to get back on, this is all I get:

Your browser does not support WebGL.

Any suggestions?
Hi eahemming,
I moved your post to the subject thread about HTML loading issues.

Please read the information in the first post of this thread to see what you can do for this.

If this is the first time it has happened, try clearing your browser cache, close your browser, then reload your farms.
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:50 PM

My ID is 1223288649 Hi again. We talked several times last night about my recurring issue with the WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! I was able to get back on last night following your instructions. Worked fine. I was able to get on this AM and it worked fine. When I tried tonight around 8:30pm-9pm I got the same message for the 4th time. Tried clearing my cache again, but it did not help. When I get on Facebook and then it hit the Farm Town logo and then when it starts loading this is when I get the message using Chrome. However if I go on using Foxfire, it loads but then when I collect my gifts, they don't really get collect and whenever I am able to get back on Chrome I have to collect them a second time. That is one of the reason I always try to use Chrome too many issues for me with Foxfire.
Old Feb 05 2021, 10:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbarbee View Post
My ID is 1223288649 Hi again. We talked several times last night about my recurring issue with the WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR! I was able to get back on last night following your instructions. Worked fine. I was able to get on this AM and it worked fine. When I tried tonight around 8:30pm-9pm I got the same message for the 4th time. Tried clearing my cache again, but it did not help. When I get on Facebook and then it hit the Farm Town logo and then when it starts loading this is when I get the message using Chrome. However if I go on using Foxfire, it loads but then when I collect my gifts, they don't really get collect and whenever I am able to get back on Chrome I have to collect them a second time. That is one of the reason I always try to use Chrome too many issues for me with Foxfire.
Hi pbarbee,
I use Firefox exclusively and have no problem accepting and collecting gifts. Whe n you are in Fire fox, please make sure you have cookies and pop ups allowed using the instructions in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

When you clear the browser cache, you need to close the browser for that to finish clearing and then reopen to load your farms. Restarting your computer would not hurt if that doesn't get you back in as well.
Old Feb 06 2021, 03:36 AM

ID 1124619239

Have cleared memcache also history
Have now downloaded Opera on my apple iPad for farmtown
Now showing farmtown on white background
U-34
Feeding the goats
At the top right hand corner U-33

Any suggestions why l still can’t open my farm. It allows me to send gifts, then refuses to open farm
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl