Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 05 2021, 10:32 AM

Default loading

My farm loaaded for a few days on HTML5 but the neighbours and chat box was just white. Today my farm will not load with HTML5 at all. Please help
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:38 AM

Default neighbors

was not able to see any neighbors so unable to work their farms?
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
was not able to see any neighbors so unable to work their farms?
Hi John,
The neighbors part has not been added yet to the HTML version. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is avaialble in this version currently. The developers will be working on adding in the additional functions we have in Flash over the next few weeks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by inarey View Post
My farm loaaded for a few days on HTML5 but the neighbours and chat box was just white. Today my farm will not load with HTML5 at all. Please help
Hi inarey,
I have moved your post to the News & Announcements section thread about the HTML version.
The Neighbors part has not been added in the HTML version yet. You can see what is available currently in the first post of this thread.

Please do the tests in the following link and then report the results in this thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650382
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
The neighbors part has not been added yet to the HTML version. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is avaialble in this version currently. The developers will be working on adding in the additional functions we have in Flash over the next few weeks.
So much for a "social" game then? Can we get hired at the markets, inn? I'm guessing not then.
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:53 AM

Steps 1-4 loaded fine but 5 and 6 look exactly like a big green blob I try to load

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
CheckerImaging: Disabled
Flash: Hardware accelerated
Flash Stage3D: Hardware accelerated
Flash Stage3D Baseline profile: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Native GpuMemoryBuffers: Software only. Hardware acceleration disabled
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Last edited by chrisluvsanimals; Jan 06 2021 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Removed picture as it is unnecessary
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:58 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
So much for a "social" game then? Can we get hired at the markets, inn? I'm guessing not then.
Hi John,
As I said the other parts of the game will be added as they work on them over the next few weeks after they can solve the loading problems. This is why you can still use the Flash version at least until Flash is disabled by your browser.
Old Jan 05 2021, 10:59 AM

My farms started going wonky not showing crops in Flash, so I suspected something as going on, so so I switched to HTML and OMG the icons! ARE NORMAL! WELL DONE! I am happy! Tomorrow is my eye surgery and once I recover from it all by months end I look forward to the new version for sure now.
Old Jan 05 2021, 11:02 AM

Default html5 will not load

Did a check on my computer and saw the rotating cube the tanks etc and got to the green ship and can't see anything from there on down? how do I get into the new farm town? Can I get all the money back that I have invested if I can't play the game?
Old Jan 05 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnordy View Post
Did a check on my computer and saw the rotating cube the tanks etc and got to the green ship and can't see anything from there on down? how do I get into the new farm town? Can I get all the money back that I have invested if I can't play the game?
Hi mnordy,
Your previous posts about this have been moved to the News and Announcements thread about the html version and answered. Please stop creating new threads in this section and instead reply to the thread in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650270

You can find your previous posts by following the instructions in this link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 05 2021 at 11:25 AM.
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl