Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 05 2023, 12:30 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Keniston View Post
I can not see my fuel at all nor can i refuel. Anyone have a idea on why and how do i fix this problem?
Hi Mark Keniston,
I moved your post to the thread about fuel.
I am not sure what you mean by fuel generator. You refueled today at 1:16 eastern time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 05 2023, 01:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Has there been a change to the function of the Purple Hand?
I can no longer buy multiple trees or flowers by group formations.
Old Sep 05 2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestroBrad View Post
Has there been a change to the function of the Purple Hand?
I can no longer buy multiple trees or flowers by group formations.
Hi MaestroBrad

The purple hand allows you to buy multiple but you can only place the items one by one.

To buy flowers or trees following a design you need to use the Multi Planters.

You have the information in the following link from our Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...38#post5825038
Old Sep 05 2023, 03:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Duh. I got the purple hand and the multi-planter mixed up. For three days now. LOL
Old Sep 08 2023, 10:14 PM
Account Not Linked

I bought all the white/blue tools until the last one which said it did not do overlapped farms. Asked people and they said you only have to reach 16 x16 and then wait for extended tools to come out. So did I waste my money on white blue tools which are x24? A bit cautious now to buy tools eg the brown ones in case I am wasting money. Can you explain for me please?
Old Sep 08 2023, 10:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I bought all the white/blue tools until the last one which said it did not do overlapped farms. Asked people and they said you only have to reach 16 x16 and then wait for extended tools to come out. So did I waste my money on white blue tools which are x24? A bit cautious now to buy tools eg the brown ones in case I am wasting money. Can you explain for me please?
Hi Rodkay,
Yes you only need the regular non-extended tools up to the 16x16 to be able to buy the EX (extended tools) for overlapped fields.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2023, 01:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Costly mistake but never knew this. Can I gift the tools I bought over 16 to others?
Old Sep 09 2023, 05:41 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Costly mistake but never knew this. Can I gift the tools I bought over 16 to others?
Hi rodkay1,

Taz is not available at the moment.

No, I am sorry but you can not send the tools you own to someone else. That would have to be done using the Send button on a tool at the time of purchase. Once a tool is bought using the Buy button that is a permanent purchase which can not be reversed. Even if you deleted them you would still be able to repurchase them for coins instead of Farm Cash.

There may be times, if you like to work for others where they may not be layering in which case you may sometimes find the single layer tools could be useful instead of having to switch the EX tools between Extent mode and Highlight mode and then remembering to switch them back to Extent again. That that really depends on what farmers like to do with their farms and the size of them.

The bigger plow tools which are single layer tools, I personally like to buy for quicker plowing of new fields on big farms whether it's for myself or to help someone else out designing for them. It's not as popular these days as it used to be, but if you were ONLY hired to plow then you would probably prefer to use the bigger plow tools if the farm owner could not be contacted to rehire you so you could use the combines instead.

There isn't much space within the game to display much information when buying tools. The seeders, harvesters, combine tools for working overlapped crops/fields have always had Ex in the name which might also help you in the future. There should now be a warning popup when you go buy a single layer tool, which was recently introduced, so always make sure you read those popups before purchasing.

If you are ever not sure of what tools are for working overlapped crops/fields we also list them along with the pictures of the tools in this post in the Game Guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...46#post6146146

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 09 2023 at 05:47 AM.
Old Sep 09 2023, 09:39 AM

I just bought a HARVEST PLOW EX 12 combine. I put it in storage. I tried to find it in my tools, but it has disappeared and the faded icon of this tool says I need to go to the store and buy it. I went to the store and it does not say "duplicate". What has happened to that new combine?? HELP!!
Old Sep 09 2023, 10:09 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1943 View Post
I just bought a HARVEST PLOW EX 12 combine. I put it in storage. I tried to find it in my tools, but it has disappeared and the faded icon of this tool says I need to go to the store and buy it. I went to the store and it does not say "duplicate". What has happened to that new combine?? HELP!!
Hi Linda1943,

Please contact the support team. Do not purchase it again.

To contact Support, make sure that you are logged into the website then click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that:

Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Tags
eye icon, fuel, fuel shortage, fueling, mobile lookout tower, storage capacity