Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 02 2014, 11:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgable View Post
A friend of mine went to load the last item in their cooperative quest and did not have enough in stock to load the facility although a friend had sold them the item. This is not the only time I have heard of this happening. Are people being charged coins for these items and not receiving them. I think I saw a comment about this earlier in the thread but nothing since. Perhaps it is not being noticed by the higher level players as they have the stock to cover it.
Hi lgable,
It has been noticed and the developers are aware of the problem. Just need time to get it fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 02 2014, 11:50 AM

I agree, when you get to the final step, you have never actually collected enough products in the preceding steps to finalize your Co-op Quest. I have had to send ingredients requests to have enough to complete the last step. This needs to be addressed, we are using our coins to purchase the ingredients we need, or allowing others to purchase our supply for their quests, yet not receiving the credits for it. If I purchase something, whether it be here or wal-mart, I WANT WHAT I PAY FOR! tyvm
Old Oct 02 2014, 11:51 AM

OOOPS!!! Did not notice you had replied to lgable.
Old Oct 02 2014, 02:04 PM

I have had that error message X025 several times since the CQ's started--today it refuses to go away no matter what--really annoying as i don't have much time left on my first CQ--I can see others just not mine. Thanks
Old Oct 02 2014, 03:37 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have one neighbor "Sam" that I am unable to help...it says I can't complete the buy
Old Oct 02 2014, 04:07 PM

ty for the halloween stuff
Old Oct 02 2014, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jljdestiny9 View Post
Any chance the unused help notes from quests can be transferred to quests where we have used all of our notes? I have been unable to complete the quest from day 2 because none of my friends or neighbors have had Nut Energy Bars since the quests were released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy 11 View Post
A suggestion: don't use your flags too fast. Today I went through 10+ steps and checked them all off going through my neighbor bar. Save one flag for the ingredient that is the least popular, like the product itself. Happy questing!!

I learned this with my first quest. Now I go thru all my neighbors quests before use them. The past two days I have not needed them at all. As this progresses more and more are doing them and it should get even easier.
Old Oct 02 2014, 08:33 PM

Reporting as asked...all the sudden getting "This transaction could not be completed" error message when I try to sell anything

Has done this on 4 different people now (all friends)
Old Oct 02 2014, 11:32 PM

same thing just happened to me,went to sell them Iron ore,and got an error message,hope they get this fixed soon
Old Oct 03 2014, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello jljdestiny9,

It would be better if you could put that suggestion in the suggestion section in the quest thread so that the developers could see it.
I have posted in the suggestion forum, thanks for the suggestion!
Closed Thread