Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 22 2014, 10:50 AM

Default Response to new facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I am puzzled as to why anyone would think that any of our facilities are 'lame'. In my reality, there are restrooms, & funeral homes & disability supply shops, what is the big deal???
Sorry, wasn't trying to offend but I apologize for using "lame". I just feel that there are so many other facilities FT could put out that would benefit all of the farmers and FT. Changing the name of the new Disability and Handicapped Facilities would be a great idea for one thing. BUT we could really use facilities that involve using the many flowers, trees and other crops we plant and harvest all the time rather than another facility that requires us to try and produce more lumber, metals and ores ( which FT just gave us upgrades on in order to get a handle on the much needed extra produce) to make products we already had in our facilities. I love FT and love seeing new facilities and farms come out for us, but also as another stated .. why charge FC for Handicap and Disability Facilities. I am on disability and most of the time I cannot put money into FC for some of the facilities I would like to own as since I have topped out my XP's to level 575, the next upgrade to levels I will still be topped out until we get new levels again.Again, not complaining, just saying... and I love FT and am a daily player..
Old Nov 22 2014, 10:51 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Disability Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Disability Supplies.

There are a lot off things being said about the names of the new Facilities that are on offer in the new up dates.

12. Disability Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Disability Supplies.

Please remember every one over the years we have all rubbed shoulders with People who are better off than we are.. Do we have to refer to those as the none disabled or none special needs. or do we call them " Normal "

Please where does all this stop.

Farm town is after all said and done a GAME We have all become addicted to.

So Can we please put all these difficulty's to one side and enjoy the game.
Old Nov 22 2014, 03:11 PM

Is there a way to undo an ignore. I ignored a friend by accident when the symball was beside the green guy to go to her farm. Now she is invisible and I can not hire her or her hire me. Please help me!

Last edited by Taz D; Nov 22 2014 at 04:00 PM.
Old Nov 22 2014, 03:32 PM

Love the fireworks! And I don't mean the flap over the new facilities name.
Old Nov 22 2014, 04:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daizzy Mae View Post
Is there a way to undo an ignore. I ignored a friend by accident when the symball was beside the green guy to go to her farm. Now she is invisible and I can not hire her or her hire me. Please help me!
Hi Daizzy Mae,
Yes there is. Go to the Account tab above your farm. There is a tab in that for Blocked Users. Click on that and check the list in there for your friend and remove her from it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2014, 04:28 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby Tross View Post
As the parent of a disabled young man I find the term 'handicap' extremely offensive. I will not be buying Farm cash to buy this facility.
I am handicapped and could care less what they call it... some people are too sensitive over a darn game.
Old Nov 22 2014, 05:57 PM
Account Not Linked

ok, lost most of neighbors again? why is this always an issue when updating? STILL having issues with ft cash purchases ie: fish farming plants, bee farms.....i have several of each, do not produce all items requiring them i can do math and am out of most continuously, have planted thousands more trees and added only a few of the new facilities that do not require fruit and i have none. i am not getting most products from my mineral mines, either of them open pit or otherwise....simply frustrated. this has been far worse than the update of '09 wow....HELP? thank you
Old Nov 22 2014, 06:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
ok, lost most of neighbors again? why is this always an issue when updating? STILL having issues with ft cash purchases ie: fish farming plants, bee farms.....i have several of each, do not produce all items requiring them i can do math and am out of most continuously, have planted thousands more trees and added only a few of the new facilities that do not require fruit and i have none. i am not getting most products from my mineral mines, either of them open pit or otherwise....simply frustrated. this has been far worse than the update of '09 wow....HELP? thank you
Hi Becca,
If you are talking about your neighbors in the gifting lists that is a Facebook issue and they are supposed to be working on it. Those lists are created by Facebook and Farm Town just makes them available. Far4m Town is working on a way to get around those, but have not come up with a solution yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 22 2014, 06:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Becca,
If you are talking about your neighbors in the gifting lists that is a Facebook issue and they are supposed to be working on it. Those lists are created by Facebook and Farm Town just makes them available. Far4m Town is working on a way to get around those, but have not come up with a solution yet.
nope every time they update my neighbors get bumped off my list and currently i can't invite then it's looping...the other thing i wanted to throw out there that i had forgotten when in her first was the faciliteis themselves are just whacked...i try to do a full run, check what i have minus the fruit issue, and even though it shows thousands available it won't let me produce particular items??? yiyiyiiy many of my neighbors are reporting the same things they just don't bother to come here
Old Nov 22 2014, 07:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
nope every time they update my neighbors get bumped off my list and currently i can't invite then it's looping...the other thing i wanted to throw out there that i had forgotten when in her first was the faciliteis themselves are just whacked...i try to do a full run, check what i have minus the fruit issue, and even though it shows thousands available it won't let me produce particular items??? yiyiyiiy many of my neighbors are reporting the same things they just don't bother to come here
Hi Becca,
If they don't come report it here then we think it is only an isolated problem. To check on your neighbor problem I will need a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
For your facilities you might want to check the ones that aren't filling and make sure that the items inside are checked to fill. If those are not checked then the item will not fill from the Start All.
Closed Thread