Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2015, 06:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by becca's digs View Post
it's always wonderful to have the new things upon us that being said i had contacted you guys several times a few months back in regards to my oil rigs not producing...taz told me the math is correct however having gotten past that and them now producing correctly i'm seeing the same thing happening (quite frankly right before my eyes as i'm filling them) to the mines, my fish farms etc. are you guys doing some work in the production area as i have for example planted thousands more trees, unchecked most of what uses them and still can't get a full run...mines have been a nightmare and again the fish farming plants on every farm can't get me through a full run of white oysters..just see that some adjustments are being made and would love to truly do a full run sometime soon....as always thanks so much player since day 1 and love to stay positive about that! great job guys as always
also i forgot as i was exiting saw another...the last 3 days i have opened my farm to 0 in the facs absolutely nada...just an fyi i just play forward but it's happening lost a few facs too but i always just expect some mayhem with updates
Old Jan 18 2015, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugged Barbie View Post
Today I consistently receive an errors message after sending gifts. This was a bug that was supposedly fixed.

Today, I lost 45 million coins as to co-op quest said it could not process my request. I surely could use those coins as it costs me 30 million coins to dispatch each of my 4 trains.

Please report this to the developers OK? And, thanks a million!
Hi Rugged Barbie,
What error are you getting after sending gifts? If it is the X025 error that has never been fixed as it is a linking problem between Facebook and Farm Town. All you do is click on the green check and it will reload.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2015, 08:29 PM

Hi and thanks. Loving the game as always. Today I purchased all the gift packers in order to receive double gifts from my hubby. But … I am only receiving one. All of my gift tools are in storage. What am I doing wrong? - thanks, Sharon (farming with you since 2009)

and as a side note: I agree with everyone who thinks the pricing of upgrades is way out of control as far as FC/coin is concerned. Millions, okay. Billions - not so much.
Old Jan 18 2015, 08:58 PM

Thumbs down New farms and expansions

1. Farm 25: See prices below:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm) 50 Farmcash?
14x14 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

WHAT A RIP OFF!

2000000000 for all new farms is sufficiently high enough
1000000000 for all expansions is sufficiently high enough!

The new facilities for coins........ Why are they so costly?

Should be much much less.

I am having the devil of a time just trying to get 2000000000 together.

Constant battle of beating your faulty clock timing to save my crops before they waste way ahead of time because my progress is constantly disrupted, is bad enough. Most of the time lately they don't even make the stated growth time let alone the extra time before they waste. Your updates disrupt this and take my coins with it.

If you are going to do your updates and upgrades then please do so without disrupting my progress in the process. I've tried seeking support but it's a waste of time because I am IGNORED.

So now I no longer buy Farm Cash to buy things. I refuse to pay for faulty goods... games included! This game is starting to lose the enjoyment it has given me since my return to it a year ago after a 4 year break. I've struggled to build it up from level 49 to 411. The times I have lost coins in that period is enough to make a person cry. And the constant lag is unbearable!

And lastly, you can have your martial arts factory back.. I want my coins. It is not worth the cost you have it stated for... None of them are!

FARM TOWN is more like RIP OFF TOWN! Sorry but you need to know the truth. It's alright for those who have been playing since day 1 (I was too until a virus on the FT Page ruined that), they have had a chance to build up their coins for these buildings. The rest of us have NO HOPE!

It's a game and a BETA game at that!

I am open for suggestions to improve my game, BUT I don't want suggestions to use cheat things... so don't even go there.

It's very hard to stay positive towards a game when one battles to enjoy it!
Old Jan 18 2015, 09:29 PM

Love all the items in this release

can we please have the limit on how many neighbours we can have increased?

need more with the co op quests

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jan 18 2015, 09:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico Corner View Post
Hi and thanks. Loving the game as always. Today I purchased all the gift packers in order to receive double gifts from my hubby. But … I am only receiving one. All of my gift tools are in storage. What am I doing wrong? - thanks, Sharon (farming with you since 2009)

and as a side note: I agree with everyone who thinks the pricing of upgrades is way out of control as far as FC/coin is concerned. Millions, okay. Billions - not so much.
Hi Calico,
What gifts were you accepting? Not all the gifts will give you double amounts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2015, 09:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
Love all the items in this release

can we please have the limit on how many neighbours we can have increased?

need more with the co op quests
Hi Al,
The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors 1 of 2 things will happen. Either when you add a new neighbor 1 of your current neighbors will drop off your list. Or when you try to send a request the request will not be sent and the box will not change to yellow background.
Old Jan 18 2015, 09:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorns4me View Post
1. Farm 25: See prices below:

12x12 - 6000000000 coins or 50 FarmCash (New Farm) 50 Farmcash?
14x14 - 6500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
16x16 - 7000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
18x18 - 7500000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
20x20 - 8000000000 coins or 20 FarmCash
22x22 - 8500000000 coins or 25 FarmCash

WHAT A RIP OFF!

2000000000 for all new farms is sufficiently high enough
1000000000 for all expansions is sufficiently high enough!

The new facilities for coins........ Why are they so costly?

Should be much much less.

I am having the devil of a time just trying to get 2000000000 together.

Constant battle of beating your faulty clock timing to save my crops before they waste way ahead of time because my progress is constantly disrupted, is bad enough. Most of the time lately they don't even make the stated growth time let alone the extra time before they waste. Your updates disrupt this and take my coins with it.

If you are going to do your updates and upgrades then please do so without disrupting my progress in the process. I've tried seeking support but it's a waste of time because I am IGNORED.

So now I no longer buy Farm Cash to buy things. I refuse to pay for faulty goods... games included! This game is starting to lose the enjoyment it has given me since my return to it a year ago after a 4 year break. I've struggled to build it up from level 49 to 411. The times I have lost coins in that period is enough to make a person cry. And the constant lag is unbearable!

And lastly, you can have your martial arts factory back.. I want my coins. It is not worth the cost you have it stated for... None of them are!

FARM TOWN is more like RIP OFF TOWN! Sorry but you need to know the truth. It's alright for those who have been playing since day 1 (I was too until a virus on the FT Page ruined that), they have had a chance to build up their coins for these buildings. The rest of us have NO HOPE!

It's a game and a BETA game at that!

I am open for suggestions to improve my game, BUT I don't want suggestions to use cheat things... so don't even go there.

It's very hard to stay positive towards a game when one battles to enjoy it!
Hi Unicorns4me,
Check your date and time on your computer. I don't see that the crop times are any less than roughly 1.3 times the growth time. I grant that updates may slightly disrupt things while each server is updated, but it only takes a few minutes for them server to be updated when a release is done.
Old Jan 18 2015, 10:19 PM

Talking Mysterious Farm Cash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Thankyou Raul for all the new things
When I signed on for the first time today, I got a message that said something like this "You have recieved 1 FC for the neighbor that worked for you. " It continued to say 41 FC + 1 FC = 42 FC." Not exact wording. I am wondering whayt that was all about. No complaints for sure! Just wanted to know. Thanks for all you help and the new rules!
Old Jan 18 2015, 10:45 PM

Hi Taz,
I found the problem with the link. My niece used my private email account when she created her Facebook account. So now I have placed my farm with correct email, and link. I am Jean Eastman. I have tried to find these replies with my account, and for some reason, it does not work for me. I will keep trying, as I did register here with my game email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi DJV,
That farm of your nieces is connected by the email address you have registered with this forum account. To get yours linked instead you would need to edit your profile here and change the email address to the one associated with your Facebook account.
Closed Thread